Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

I wonder how hard it would be to get his Chinese visa revoked, or at least have him turned down from his Dalian English school?

"A womanizing sociopath is leaving his four illegitimate children from three different women in the United States with plans to abuse more women in your already overpopulated country."

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Dumar, Chamo, Jestor Rodo, Brad McQuaid.

Maybe guest appearances by Millie, Brittany, and Blazen.

Lucy Kemp can be the chick that walks around holding the cards that say "round 2".

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Sinter1 said:
So he needs all these children to start his communist army?

Grobbee=Cartman from fish sticks episode, he just creates fantasies in his head where he is always right.
No, he needs them because he never knew his biological mother. Which amazes me because he has fucked every sweat hog in Ohio and I"ll bet the college fund that she"s no featherweight.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Lucane Darkseraphim said:
I wonder how hard it would be to get his Chinese visa revoked, or at least have him turned down from his Dalian English school?

"A womanizing sociopath is leaving his four illegitimate children from three different women in the United States with plans to abuse more women in your already overpopulated country."
Not as hard as one might think...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
OH GOD SOMEONE STOP HIM HE"S TRYING TO GET RID OF THE EVIDENCE BEFORE HE MOVES!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Turkish said:
I love the dread on his face at 2:48 after she mentions spending more time together.
Watch her face at about 1:35 when he mentions his "other son."

Sad.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
CHOO CHOOO, CHOOO CHOO, HERE COMES THE INFO TRAIN

Rachael
http://twitter.com/mamarach6
Rachael LaDawn Sandoval | Facebook

Ameya
http://twitter.com/meyashrimp
win diapers from Ameya wonder & wander

Check this out dawgs, shes done gone documented thar marriage
wonder & wander: marriage

By the way Kenny what kind of last name is fails? Also you should do some landscaping on your yard, actually your neighborhood doesnt seem to be big on that. Is your house the one with the stone front porch or the small one next door?

I do wonder exactly what are his moronic plans in China. He"ll be getting paid at best 1,000 USD / month, but more likely his boss will cheat him out of a few hundred every month. His cost of living is much higher than he"ll ever imagine because surprise - big cities in China are expensive. His living accommodations will be dirt because fly-by-the-night English teachers are not respected by the Chinese community. The school will promise him 25 hours / week but upon landing in China and after they have seized his passport, they will demand additional 10+ hours from him without extra compensation.

If he is planning this long-term then I am interested in how he will provide education for his son. Both parents are clearly braindead, so homeschooling is out of the question. An international elementary school in Shanghai costs over $25,000 USD / year (LOL GL), and the public schools require fluent Mandarin (plus they suck).

Lets not forget to mention that visas cost $300 USD and that flights back to the US will be at least $800 USD per person. I am not sure exactly how his broke ass plans to find time or money to "travel Asia."

P.S. lol at coming here but not being able to speak Mandarin. He will get fucked over so hard.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don"t know, the woman in this situation doesn"t sound too brain dead. I mean we have to take in to consideration that Grobbe is quite obviously a sociopath, he could have easily duped this woman in to thinking what he wants her to think.

I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt in this situation she seems like a really cool girl. She doesn"t deserve the shit that"s getting directed at her. I can understand all the hate for Grobbe but she sounds pretty understand and accepting and truly devotes herself to the health and welfare of her child, even if she is bringing it to China because of him. I feel really bad for her. But what is she going to do? She got with this terrible person she knew nothing about until it was far too late. She"s only 22 for gods sake. That"s not an age to be having children at. She just wants to be able to live her life and experience new things (which is probably why she"s for moving to China). And Grobbe stole that from her by getting her pregnant like he did to so many women before.

TLDR; Leave the poor girl alone. Hopefully she wises up and sees Grobbe for what he really is and gets rid of him before it"s too late.

Don"t want to post anymore because I don"t want to ruin the integrity of this HoF bound post!

Brad2770

Sutekh said:
TLDR; Leave the poor girl alone. Hopefully she wises up and sees Grobbe for what he really is and gets rid of him before it"s too late.
Grobbee will tell everyone else HE LEFT HER and tell the next woman "I only have 1 child from a previous marriage." Then he will get married in khaki shorts again.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Phoenix said:
Grobbee knocked up konsumers wife and I assume he raised the kid for a year and 1/2 before he found out it was his.

Eomer summed it up nicely;

Guys life is a fucking train wreck of epic proportions that have followed him to this board for our entertainment.
haha, while re-reading those gems, came across this one:

etoille said:
Because information from a chick crazy enough to cyber stalk/lurk a forum that her EX husband of what over a YEAR now? frequents must be true.

All this dating and you still haven"t figured out what behaviors are typical of a batshit insane chick? Then again, your idea of a long term relationship is like what, 4 months?

/hands you a stone

Before you throw, might I suggest replacing the glass sides in your house with something a wee bit sturdier?
Still stepping up to defend the Grobster Etoille?

Also, after I had made the post Phoenix referenced, I lamented "And damn, no shit storm!" after I had posted the new infoz about Grobster having fully 4 bastids.

I guess that storm just needed to percolate for a few months. Glad it was worth the wait.

Silence_sl

shitlord
From the thread Eomer posted:

Originally Posted by Occido
Grob.. it"s easy to see that you"re clearly the BITCH of your relationships.
So how does it feel to have your ex-girlfriend spit on her hand, and then fuck you in the ass?

Grow a pair of balls, you genetic trashcan. You"re so pathetic it"s hilarious...

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
DJk_zero said:
Wow this puts Pedo-Sam to shame. What a sack of shit.
No shit, by comparison, he makes Sam look like a stand up guy.

He"s like a giant movie monster, except it isn"t New-York or Tokyo that get destroyed but the lives of all the poor souls he happen to share a few months with.