Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I like how he threatened to report Requiem to Flickr.

I wonder if the classy pics of him getting married in flip-flops and khaki shorts are copyrighted, too!

Silver Knight of the Realm
spronk said:
man I can"t really follow whats going on, but are women in the midwest that desperate for dick? I"m happily married but its funny as hell listening to single friends on how hard it is to get a decent chick here in cali, I should tell them to move to the Midwest.
Well, when you live in a place where all there is to do is twiddle your thumbs or fuck, there"s a whole lot of fuckin" going on.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You know what? That makesTOTALsense! All the pieces fit!

Need Kiksar in on this though, hoof is still unconfirmed.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
Hah, I kinda resent people constantly pointing out that he"s a sociopath/psychopath >.>

As one myself, some of us do use our powers for good, infact the majority just live "normal" lives as either loners or prominent members of society(depending on how they view their "not-really human" thought-process).

i.e. being a psychopath didn"t make him act this way, he"s just an asshole on top of it.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Darus Grey said:
Hah, I kinda resent people constantly pointing out that he"s a sociopath/psychopath >.>

As one myself, some of us do use our powers for good, infact the majority just live "normal" lives as either loners or prominent members of society(depending on how they view their "not-really human" thought-process).

i.e. being a psychopath didn"t make him act this way, he"s just an asshole on top of it.
so?ci?o?path
/'so?si??p??, 'so??i-/ Show Spelled[soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] Show IPA
?noun Psychiatry .
a person, as a psychopathic personality, who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

I don"t know dude, this seems to suit him very well.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
Didn"t say it didn"t, but most psychopaths get along in society just fine.

Meaning he"s got that extra special something on top, he can"t even get being mentally handicapped right.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Well fuck me if I didn"t click on this thread till now...

+1 to all

Edit:
This thread reminded me to donate. I love this place.

masteen_foh

shitlord
Lucane Darkseraphim said:
The school will promise him 25 hours / week but upon landing in China and after they have seized his passport, they will demand additional 10+ hours from him without extra compensation.
Who the fuck goes to another country and then hands over their passport?

Brad2770

Back in April sometime, I was approached by SoulK, just like several other people. I read the things he linked to me and made a post that I "knew" things about Grobbee and I would post up later. I was "attacked" for this right before I went away on a contract job and when I returned, it had pretty much been forgotten.

Im not one to flame anyone on these boards. Even though I do come back at Grobbee and Etoille and may pick on them at times, I have no real personal feelings towards them, good or bad, seeing as I do not know them in real life.

I did not want to expose his whole life so that he was laughed at like a chimp mouth raping a frog. I thought a few laughs at his expense would have been fine considering he flamed me so hard for my mistakes when his life was something the writers of All My Children (no pun intended) could only dream of.

Anyways, a few things I thought was funny-

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I like where this thread is going.
James said:
How about I drop my balls into your mouth and you shut the fuck up. No one gives a shit about your retarded beef with Grobbee, we have more important things to discuss.
I liked all the research you did. Now you can get back to more important things.

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
You think it"s some grand party you"re going to have when you tell everyone I knocked up another man"s wife in 2008. Guess what? No one but you and Aychamo give a shit. Others will join in, and get their shots in, but I really and truly don"t care what you, Aychamo, SoulKonsumer (the man in question) or anyone else thinks. If you spend more than 30 seconds a day thinking about what goes on in this forum, instead of handling your shit, I feel genuinely bad for you.

But since you care so much, Brad: I pay child support through the Ohio Office of Child Support. At no point in my future, will said woman be able to hold me by the balls like your ex will undoubtedly do to you. That is, until you smarten up and make it official. Hopefully you"ve done so already.

As for my "fatherly" duties for the above child; visitation is set to be official by the summer and the mother and I have worked out an adequate schedule that serves everyone involved.

I"m handling my shit now, Brad.Yeah, it"s a little bit like something out of Jerry Springer, but I don"t particularly care. Maybe, if you take nothing else away from this whole obsession with me, you can learn that even a fuck up like me can shut the fuck up and do what"s required to put things in order. Stand up straight, Brad, you"ll get there.
Dabamf said:
Funny thing is, Brad came in with "hey I got dirt on Grob" and everyone tore him up for it.

Now other people post dirt on Grob and people are saying "more more!"

And apparently I"m not important enough in this thread for scorned ex-wife to pm me. I feel neglected
Thanks Dabamf

There was more flaming, but no big deal... because:

Brad2770 said:
If I was going to expose him, I would have already done it. Give it time, Eomer. I just said it has to grow.
A part of me wishes I could have been the one to do it. And I remember saying somewhere that the only way for it to be Epic would have been to have the right person deliver it. I am one of the boards "E-Tards", so it could have never been me. My patience paid off.

Oh, and Grobbee"s Ex asking me to be nice and telling me that she isnt a fat girl:

Duppin_sl

shitlord
This thread is going to get boring fast if it turns into an extended "see? I"m not so bad after all!" paean from Brad.

Brad2770

Sutekh said:
I bet you"re loving this. Grobbe makes your problems look like spilled milk.
It"s fun and I am glad it"s not me, but do I get any real pleasure from it? Not really. It"s entertainment and I dont have the guilt of possibly making things harder on someone. If it had real potential to ruin someone"s life, I didnt want to be the person that pulled the trigger.

Brad2770

Duppin said:
This thread is going to get boring fast if it turns into an extended "see? I"m not so bad after all!" paean from Brad.
I"m Grobbee bait. You want him to return to this thread, I have to post in here.