Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have a theory that Grobbee has confirmed. I don"t know if there"s any studies behind it, but I believe that internet trolls have such screwed up and out of control lives that they go on message boards to try to overcompensate. Now they"ve found someplace where they can have some modicum of control. And the worse they troll, the more screwed up they are in real life.

From the first time I ever read one of his posts on these boards, I just knew his life was a mess. But now that this stuff comes out, we find out how deep the rabbit hole really is.

I can"t believe some of you thought this guy was normal. Go back and re-read his post history. Its all of it, every bit of it,pure unadulterated garbage.I can"t remember one post where he actually posted something of value, or further a conversation.

I know that at least one mod pm"d me they were wrestling with they should have banned him. I don"t know why it took this long to do it. Its not like its just one or two bad posts. This guy managed 5k troll posts before he got banned.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey, don"t disparage the noble race of internet trolls by relating us to fucking Grobbee. Fucker.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
James said:
Hey, don"t disparage the noble race of internet trolls by relating us to fucking Grobbee. Fucker.
I always thought that Grobbee"s posts had more of an insane-like-Jester-Rodo feel to them.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You"re lumping trolls into one big yet specific category. That"s not very feasible. You have to realize that much like there are different kinds of internet champs, there are also various brands of internet troll.

Some are like sutekh, who just don"t give a flying fuck about anything and say or do whatever they want.

There"s ones like quin that just like negative reactions purely for their own comedy factor.

There"s ones like blaezen that really don"t want to be trolls but just can"t seem to help their absolute fucking stupidity and so they adapt to their role and try to play things off. This is probably the most common; people who say something dumb as shit and then try to roll out the "just trolling!" afterwards to drop the heat off them.

Finally there"s people like grob and millie that god only knows why they feel an internet forum presence will compensate for whatever"s bad in their life.

That"s just some quick tired thoughts, but you should get the general idea and maybe draw your own categories and conclusions. Not all trolls are similar!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yermum Onceme said:
Finally there"s people like grob and millie that god only knows why they feel an internet forum presence will compensate for whatever"s bad in their life.
And that"s a good way to put it. To me, the Grob/Millie troll is the worst one, because they have a very loose grip on sanity, and there"s no end to the "overcompensation" in sight.

Every other type of troll is just playing at it. You can literally see this type of troll go out in flames when their online persona is threatened, like we did with how both of them went out.

And you just know that even though they no longer post here, their rl lives are totally FUBAR, only there"s no outlet for them to unleash their internet persona. I imagine if they don"t find another site to troll it up, they"ll cut their flesh.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
If any of the ladies involved still lurk these boards and would like to add a nice capstone to this fine thread, I would gladly make the 70 minute drive to dayton this weekend to paint your lovely rubenstuddardesque bodies with the FoHSS logo, whether it be for fun/spite/fame...whatever you prefer. I could even be coerced into bringing the wide angle lens if you want to do a joint endeavor.

We"ll even make the proper copyrights so only the fine citizens of this message board may view the photos amirite?

I will not have sex with you however, not because you aren"t lovely, I just can"t fathom coming close to your areas that had certain things sucked out of them.

And by that I mean Grobbee"s semen...by Grobbee himself...in case you were drunk and forgot about that.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Where is the tranny stuff? That"s a new twist.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Leadaas said:
And by that I mean Grobbee"s semen...by Grobbee himself...in case you were drunk and forgot about that.
He literally is a giant douche.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heh, Evidently he"s not very good at sucking. Looks like he"s left enough of it in there to get 3 chicks pregnant. or was it 4?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Going to China to teach English is retarded anyway. You make a garbage salary and businesses there are WAY more shady, plus you got big brother stopping you from everything. In Korea the culture is just as different, you make more money than you could possibly spend, and you have nearly the same rights as you do in the states.

Or if you like girls that scream like rape victims during sex you can go to Japan for just a slightly less ability to save $.