Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
skmpear said:
and.......was there something else you wanted to add to that Chanur?
You are a sad person to be sticking up for someone that obviously values you so little. I would feel sorry for you but you"re a cheating whore. I particularly enjoyed your messages to folks to "think of the children" Well don"t let your spawn read the boards and I am sure none of this will ever hurt them.

PS It is sad you use your kid to feel connected with Grobbe, you are a terrible terrible mother.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Chanur said:
You are a sad person to be sticking up for someone that obviously values you so little. I would feel sorry for you but you"re a cheating whore. I particularly enjoyed your messages to folks to "think of the children" Well don"t let your spawn read the boards and I am sure none of this will ever hurt them.

PS It is sad you use your kid to feel connected with Grobbe, you are a terrible terrible mother.
Get me some butter for my popcorn, woman!

Also, Chanur, you know that all of this is going to fuck these kids up, whether they ever read this shit or not (you know, because they have to live through it, and they have terrible genetics etc).

Carry on though, sorry to interrupt!

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Adam12 said:
Get me some butter for my popcorn, woman!

Also, Chanur, you know that all of this is going to fuck these kids up, whether they ever read this shit or not (you know, because they have to live through it, and they have terrible genetics etc).

Carry on though, sorry to interrupt!
Oh I completely agree and feel terrible for every child that they ever come in contact with. I was referring to her asking people not to drama up the boards because of the kids is all.

Oh and I hope Grobbes wife"s big world changing dream is to keep her fucking legs closed.

skmpear_foh

shitlord
It"s easy for you to respond when you know only part of the story. That"s fine.. I really don"t care what you all have to say anyways. Name calling doesn"t bother me. I"m human.. Yes I made some mistakes. Yes, I am paying the consequences for something that happened years ago.

The continued punishment and abuse I receive months after I move out has escalated. My soon to be ex has admittingly been abusive and will NOT stop.

In the best interest of my children and myself I have sought a CPO.
Alex will not be in SoulKonsumer"s life. He chose this by his own continued vengeance.

What goes on between Grobb and I in regards to our child is OUR business.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
skmpear said:
Keep your fucking business off of the god damn webz then if you want to keep it private.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
skmpear said:
It"s easy for you to respond when you know only part of the story. That"s fine.. I really don"t care what you all have to say anyways. Name calling doesn"t bother me. I"m human.. Yes I made some mistakes. Yes, I am paying the consequences for something that happened years ago.

The continued punishment and abuse I receive months after I move out has escalated. My soon to be ex has admittingly been abusive and will NOT stop.

Alex will not be in SoulKonsumer"s life. He chose this by his own continued vengeance.

Maybe you should keep your shit off the internet then. Oh and one more thing whore, when you lied to SoulK for two years about it being his kid you brought him into it. God damn you are a horrible human being.

Edit- Fuck you guys are fast!

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I have to admit I"m curious; what IS your justification for lying to a guy for two years (I"m assuming that"s correct, I lost track of the timeline of all of this a while ago) about something like that?

Silence_sl

shitlord
Duppin said:
I have to admit I"m curious; what IS your justification for lying to a guy for two years (I"m assuming that"s correct, I lost track of the timeline of all of this a while ago) about something like that?
...me going out on a limb here, but she probably went with Soulk because Grobbee is one broke ass chump.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Silence said:
...me going out on a limb here, but she probably went with Soulk because Grobbee is one broke ass chump.
It is because Grobbee wouldn"t take her but she kept putting out for him.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
skmpear said:
It"s easy for you to respond when you know only part of the story.
It"s not so much a knowing a part of the story that makes it easy. It"s knowing that where Grobbee is personally involved there will no doubt be failure on the horizon that makes it easy.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Don"t forget the crazy whore part, Silence.

JK Rachael, hit me up if you wanna fuck. You gotta pay for your own Greyhound ticket though, but my parents are cool with you hanging out. Don"t bring the kids.

Drave_foh

shitlord
skmpear said:

CPO should enjoy hearing all of the story. You might want to rethink that.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I have no idea how any charges along those lines would stick; these people have splattered their business all over the internet.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
skmpear said:
and.......was there something else you wanted to add to that Chanur?
So are you the whore he sucks his load out of and spits back in your mouth? Or is that one of his other whores.

Inquiring minds want to know....

(Grobb finds some quality womenz).

Hooby_foh

shitlord
I"m so glad I"ve never been in a relationship so utterly messed up that it brings entertainment to an entire message board full of strangers.

In the words of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys. You guys are fucked.

Edit: I just noticed how fitting the original title of this thread is. These people"s lives have literally made hundreds of other people more thankful for their own.