Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Cadrid_foh

shitlord
SoulKonsumer said:
5th-Amendment-related talk about stuff like "keyloggers"
Delete that. It"s not going to help your own cause.

Also, posting in an oxymoronic thread; I"m depressingly entertained.

(EDIT: Emphasis on "moronic.")

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
damn bro i wouldn"t be admitting to using a keylogger to enter her accounts, that shit will get you jailtime. and who fucking buys a keylogger? i haven"t done any hax0r shit since i was like 13 but you must really suck @ the computer bro if you"re paying.

also - im super happy that the brood mother is posting here now (can someone please give her a green undertitle of brood mother), we just need grobbe in here for a few days to complete the perfect storm.

Silence_sl

shitlord
What"s also sad is that it looks like she admits to lying to her brother about the whole deal, for fear of being $$$ cut off.

What a catch!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
skmpear said:
It"s easy for you to respond when you know only part of the story.
It isn"t so much knowing "part" of the story, rather we have to choose between multiple versions of the same story. Not only is it so twisted and machiavellian that we all need a road-atlas to keep track of what the hell went on, but why should anyone believe one party over another? Because one person is ever so slightly less fucked up than another? Because you came here and told us?

skmpear said:
That"s fine.. I really don"t care what you all have to say anyways.
Then why are you here then?

skmpear said:
The continued punishment and abuse I receive months after I move out has escalated.
Honestly that is between all you dysfunctional people in Ohio. SoulK may have brought stuff up prior, but no one here jumped all over this until Jeremy opened his mouth (again, though this time without his own semen in it) and made himself into a target (many of us actually avoided outing Jeremy and Co and sat on infoz). In fact the thread really didn"t explode until AFTER Jeremy came and got involved; had he ignored it likely it would have faded away after a short period.

Rule #1 of the internet: if you want people to leave you alone and to back off, STFU and fade away. But to go to a messageboard and start trying to threaten/order people around after cultivating a horrible reputation as an asshat over a period of years? Not a good idea. He could have just sent a heartfelt, respectful PM to a mod and begged to have the thread deleted. Instead he jumped in with both feet. Have you wondered why that was? I suspect Jeremy enjoys the drama here, in much the same way he enjoys it RL. That of course doesn"t excuse or explain the possibility of Soul coming here to stir shit up, but again...a number of people knew, many chose to do/say nothing, and this would have more than likely blown over quickly w/o Jeremy entering the fray.

skmpear said:
My soon to be ex has admittingly been abusive and will NOT stop.
Soon to be ex? So confused. James, how is that diagram coming along?

skmpear said:
Him posting this was another one of his "punishments" for me for not doing what HE WANTS.
So, is "WHAT HE WANTS" code for being faithful, not lying for years, not leading someone along and then shitting on them?

skmpear said:
Obviously cheating is wrong. Lieing is wrong..blah blah blah!
I"m sure that had the roles been reversed, you wouldn"t be so cavalier about it.

Silence_sl

shitlord
A normal man sees a beautiful woman and thinks to himself, "Does she swallow?"

Jeremy sees a beautiful woman and thinks to himself," Does she swallow? God, I hope not!"

Hannibal_foh

shitlord
Lyrical said:
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Journal

The following is concerning my soon to be ex-wife and her little lover boy Jeremy.
Didn"t get the read the blog before it was taken down so this will have to do. Wow Grey"s Anatomy ain"t got shit on these people. It"s got everything you want - betrayal, drama and even a bit of comedy (My water Broke - Good luck!, fucking hell almost fell out my chair laughing at that)

McShrimp_foh

shitlord
Ok, I think I got this. Granted, I only skimmed the blog & repost, and haven"t seen his crap in the GWBYH thread, but I think this is fairly accurate:

Silence_sl

shitlord
Allegedly from Rachael

Also...You know I won"t get alimony. I will be the lieing whore who got knocked up with another mans baby and Kenny will NOT fight fair! I will lose my house.. NO it"s not some "cushy" house. We struggle like a lot of families do but this is "HOME" My brother will pretty much disown me and not help me when he finds out the truth so his help is out!!
I am terrible about sitting at a STAND STILL scared to make any move in the wrong direction.
I am working on a plan though.

Also, four of her kids are getting child support with another to be added to the queue (K"s) and I bet FOHSS dollars to donuts that both R and J are going to try to pin child support of J"s baby with R on K. <- This has happened to many!

Varadox_foh

shitlord
Silence said:
Allegedly from Rachael

Also...You know I won"t get alimony. I will be the lieing whore who got knocked up with another mans baby and Kenny will NOT fight fair! I will lose my house.. NO it"s not some "cushy" house. We struggle like a lot of families do but this is "HOME" My brother will pretty much disown me and not help me when he finds out the truth so his help is out!!
I am terrible about sitting at a STAND STILL scared to make any move in the wrong direction.
I am working on a plan though.

Also, four of her kids are getting child support with another to be added to the queue (K"s) and I bet FOHSS dollars to donuts that both R and J are going to try to pin child support of J"s baby with R on K. <- This has happened to many!
jfc, it"s LYING for chrissakes.

Also, did Kenny sign the birth certificate? If so, he"s on the hook for child support until he proves it"s not his kid. DNA test ASAP.

skmpear_foh

shitlord
Kenny is not on the bc. DNA was established already.Jeremy has been paying support for a while now. He also buys diapers and has given beyond what cs has ordered.

correction- LYING...... better!

My older 4 do receive support from my exhusband I was with for 13 years and I also work full time and support my children as well.

Silence- not accurate.. The only cs I want and will eventually get from SoulK is support for the daughter we have together.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Varadox said:
jfc, it"s LYING for chrissakes.

Also, did Kenny sign the birth certificate? If so, he"s on the hook for child support until he proves it"s not his kid. DNA test ASAP.
Ok, Forrest. I"d place a guess that K signed the certificate thinking the kid was his because at the time he had no reason to think otherwise. Also, there are cases where a DNA test did nothing, zero ZIP ZILCH NADA to release a non biological father from his financial duties to a child that wasn"t his. Biological father skates free while poor chump is on the hook for a fucktard that isn"t his. Kind of Dark Ages, isn"t it?

Varadox_foh

shitlord
So, skmpear, two points of clarification:
A) How old are you?
B) Is it accurate that you are pregnant again?

Oh and...

skmpear said:
Silence- not accurate.. The only cs I want and will eventually get from SoulK is support for the daughter we have together.
C) Are you sure it"s his?

Silence_sl

shitlord
skmpear said:
Kenny is not on the bc. DNA was established already.Jeremy has been paying support for a while now. He also buys diapers and has given beyond what cs has ordered.

correction- LYING...... better!

My older 4 do receive support from my exhusband I was with for 13 years and I also work full time and support my children as well.

My apologies. What has Soulk done that"s been so horrid, if you don"t mind me asking.