Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

sp?rk_foh

shitlord
Either she is lying out her ass, or Kenny is retarded. How do you go to the hospital with a woman, supposedly giving birth to YOUR son, after already having one child, and not be present to sign the Birth Certificate? Did you sneak Jeremy through the back door when he went piss? Casually wave it off as a technicality? Have him fill out a FAKE Birth Certificate?

Does not compute.

skmpear_foh

shitlord
Varadox-
A) Hasn"t anyone ever told you it is rude to ask a woman her age? lol I am sure you internet detectives will figure it out if you get bored enough. :p

B) and LMAO....NO!

skmpear_foh

shitlord
I tried to edit all of my posts to cover up admitting I had (and am still having) an adulterous relationship but the quote feature took the words I spat out and put them back in my mouth. Much like Jeremy has done with his jizz.

RACHROCKS06 @ GMAIL . COM

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
McShrimp said:
Ok, I think I got this. Granted, I only skimmed the blog & repost, and haven"t seen his crap in the GWBYH thread, but I think this is fairly accurate:
Even if that chart is missing something, it"s still fucking crazy and drama filled to view in a visual.

Silence_sl

shitlord
skmpear said:
Varadox-
A) Hasn"t anyone ever told you it is rude to ask a woman her age? lol I am sure you internet detectives will figure it out if you get bored enough. :p

B) and LMAO....NO!
Yes, 35, but look 45. Want your credit report too?

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
skmpear said:
B) and LMAO....NO!
Well you can see how we might get confused. You obviously have the moral fiber of a pair of gym socks. You getting knocked up over and over again just seems pretty par for the course frankly. As someone who played the "think of the children" card I think it is hilariously ironic that you don"t grasp just how vile a role model you really are. How you can ever teach your children proper values without coming off looking like a raging fucking hypocrite is beyond me. Some day your son (Alex is it?) is going to learn that mommy was a huge whore when she had him. She cheated with another man, got pregnant, and then lied to her then husband about the real father. Oh man... your son will be so fucking proud of you.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Well...the upshot of all this is when Grobbee fails in China, he can move to Germany to crank out GGG adult videos.

German Goo Guys.

Thou, he"d have to shave the beard and dye his hair black.

Modo_sl

shitlord
I skimmed back a few pages but I didn"t find it, can anyone explain the bit about him swallowing jizz? I don"t see where that"s coming from and can"t help but think I"m missing some epic detail that completes this shit show.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Modo Icecrown said:
I skimmed back a few pages but I didn"t find it, can anyone explain the bit about him swallowing jizz? I don"t see where that"s coming from and can"t help but think I"m missing some epic detail that completes this shit show.
Almost 47,000 page views and you are the first to ask this.

...not to put you on the spot or anything.

Jayblah_sl

shitlord
skmpear said:
Varadox-

B) and LMAO....NO!
Enjoying this drama, are you?

-----

Just a brief look at the quality of character embroiled in this drama:

Rachael, a.k.a. skmpear, on Ameya, Grobbee"s current spouse (all quotes below taken directly from their , emphasis mine):
  • "I am thankful you are with Ameya who is very accepting and loving."
  • "I do want you to be happy. I want Ameya to be happy. I am very happy you will have a beautiful little boy to spoil and love soon."
  • "I have grown to love Ameya as well and know she will be a wonderful mommy!"
Jeremy said:
Anyway, I"m sorry that you were hurt. But sometimes the truth hurts. Maybe this will lead to a better life for Alex.And better sex for us.(<= bitches love smiley faces?)
Rachael said:
Looking forward to "a better life for Alex. And better sex for us. " (I will hold you to that...don"t go forgetting that I have needs too..lol)
This, by the way isRachael, adulterous 35-year-old mother of 6 and craver of Schrimpf cock, in case you wish to put a face to this horrific quality of character (adorable child, pity the parents):

Brad2770

Modo Icecrown said:
There were 3 or 4 people cruising around here with Signitures containing the very post where he admitted his unholy desire and even followed it with "SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN!! OM NOM NOM NOM!!" and you missed that?

skmpear_foh

shitlord
Silence- No thanks and no way on the 45.

Lost Rangers- I am fortunate enough to have well rounded wonderful children. All straight A students in the gifted program at school with great morals.
Obviously I can"t turn back time and change things about my own past but it doesn"t mean I am doomed,that they are doomed.
So I can chose to hide my head in shame and define myself by this whole incident which I WON"T or I can do what I have been and charge forward and pave a healthier happier road for myself and my kids.
A few words from strangers aren"t going to hurt me,hold me back or cause me any grief.