Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Brad2770

skmpear said:
We are not so it isn"t an issue.
We know a very nice guy. He could Roxxors your Soxxors while he 16 Boxxors. He is the One. The Only. Sam Da Man.

Are you interested?

Occido_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
We know a very nice guy. He could Roxxors your Soxxors while he 16 Boxxors. He is the One. The Only. Sam Da Man.

Are you interested?
Well hell..since you put it like that...wait..what?...

spronk_foh

shitlord
skmpear said:
Obviously I can"t turn back time and change things about my own past but it doesn"t mean I am doomed,that they are doomed.
So I can chose to hide my head in shame and define myself by this whole incident which I WON"T or I can do what I have been and charge forward and pave a healthier happier road for myself and my kids.
A few words from strangers aren"t going to hurt me,hold me back or cause me any grief.
Hello skmpear, I can"t help but admire the adversities you have had to overcome in a difficult life. As a young man I too lived on the streets and grew up in a hard life, but managed to make something of myself. Your struggles remind me a lot of the places I have been and the things I have seen, and that indominable drive that lets successful people overcome all odds.

I don"t know where in Ohio you live, but if its near Columbus and you are interested in making a positive change in your life, please send me a PM. I own a number of Gentlemen"s Clubs including Centerfolds, Dollhouse, and Dreamgirls, and based on the few photos I have seen of you I think you could build a nice retirement nest egg in a few short years of work. While many would denigrate the professional dancer position, it is a honorable craft that requires lots of training, effort, and good customer relations. Some of the top dancers at my establishment clear over 500,000 dollars a year, own their own homes and have started their own small businesses.

skmpear_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:

Are you interested?
Real funny Brad.....
I am not interested in ANY MAN. My focus is strictly my children and my job.

skmpear_foh

shitlord
spronk said:
Hello skmpear, I can"t help but admire the adversities you have had to overcome in a difficult life. As a young man I too lived on the streets and grew up in a hard life, but managed to make something of myself. Your struggles remind me a lot of the places I have been and the things I have seen, and that indominable drive that lets successful people overcome all odds.

I don"t know where in Ohio you live, but if its near Columbus and you are interested in making a positive change in your life, please send me a PM. I own a number of Gentlemen"s Clubs including Centerfolds, Dollhouse, and Dreamgirls, and based on the few photos I have seen of you I think you could build a nice retirement nest egg in a few short years of work. While many would denigrate the professional dancer position, it is a honorable craft that requires lots of training, effort, and good customer relations. Some of the top dancers at my establishment clear over 500,000 dollars a year, own their own homes and have started their own small businesses.
That made me laugh..... You guys are a great source of entertainment but no thanks. A credit report and now this. WOW!

Occido_foh

shitlord
skmpear said:
Real funny Brad.....
I am not interested in ANY MAN. My focus is strictly my children and my job.
Not interested in men?? How about a woman? There"s this chick we know if you"re interested. Her name"s Brittany.. she tried out to be a model once, got her crotch rocket buddies to help, but alas.. she did not win.

Hannibal_foh

shitlord
Since you"re here answering questions and all, are you still actually on speaking terms with Grobbee? Throughout the emails it was just you bending backwards for him, he played you like a banjo.

skmpear_foh

shitlord
Lost Ranger said:
Are you denying that you would if the chance happened to come along? Marriage obviously doesn"t mean shit to you so him being married is kinda moot right?
like I already stated. I am not interested in ANY man! I would not take up any offer with anyone.

Brad2770

Occido said:
Not interested in men?? How about a woman? There"s this chick we know if you"re interested. Her name"s Brittany.. she tried out to be a model once, got her crotch rocket buddies to help, but alas.. she did not win.
Ahh, memory lane. I need to dig that up. That was good times.

(That was the R6 boards, right?)

Jayblah_sl

shitlord
skmpear said:
like I already stated. I am not interested in ANY man! I would not take up any offer with anyone.
Notanyman, surely. Just Jeremy. After all, the sex was amazing (as per your emails), and you "have needs too."

Rachael said:
Looking forward to "a better life for Alex. And better sex for us. " (I will hold you to that...don"t go forgetting that I have needs too..lol)
Damn Rach, do you miss his patented snowball techniquethatmuch?