Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
skmpear said:
All straight A students in the gifted program at school with great morals.
So basically they are nothing like you...

You are so caught up in your own little world you don"t know that you are just a bat shit insane mother who should have her kids taken from her. You also should have your tubes forcibly tied.

I mean shit, even your attitude about cheating on your husband and LYING FOR OVER A YEAR to him about "his" child is so nonchalant it is almost sickening.

It saddens me that your kids will likely look at you for a good 10-15 years of their life as a role model and then equate the shitty things they do or end up doing as "Normal" because "Mommy and Daddy did it".

I mean you do know that your daughter will either hate you or mimic your terrible example and likely have the same encounters with men you do?

Shit I mean if you don"t give a shit about yourself then at least think of what a whore your daughter will be.

sorry for the derail, continue the lulz...

Occido_foh

shitlord
Inconsiderable said:
Poor children, their parents make an orphanage sound like a great place to grow up.

This.
Daddy needs a red hot wire shoved into his urethra and mommy needs her ovaries violently ripped out, stomped on, pissed on and her cunt sewn shut.

If I were her kids, I"d punch her in the neck for being an unfaithful twat and shove a clothes hanger up her cockwallet. Then call China and tell their Government daddy is a terrorist and should proceed with extreme prejudice. Then have mommy deported, naked to the fucking Taliban.

Then go live voluntarily at a Orphanage.

...isn"t that a movie plot?.....it is now. BRB dialing Hollywood.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I present the official Jeremy Schrimpf/Grobbee Troll2.0 human trainwreck timeline. I believe it does a pretty good job putting in order the retardation that has been discussed in this thread. Some events were hard to pinpoint due to no specific date being given of when they occurred so I had to put down a best guess.

Neferata_foh

shitlord
The fact that skmpear is posting in this thread, and particularly thewayshe is posting in it, tells you everything you need to know about her. This is a person who simply does not "get" it. When 4 people who have zero sense of shame or morality meet in the real world, this is the inevitable result. A vortex of douchebaggery and sociopathic behavior.

I"m not here to defend my actions. Obviously cheating is wrong. Lieing is wrong..blah blah blah! I don"t care if I am bashed on these boards.
Fuck you, you walking definition of a whore. You understand that the proper emotional response for someone who has done what you"ve done is to feel nearly crippled by shame and remorse, and the fact that you don"t/haven"t is a major indicator that you"re broken in the head? Do you understand that? This is where you tell us all about how you"ve already been through that phase. Please just do me the favor of picturing me rolling my eyes while making a jerking-off motion with my hand as you type it out.

A mature adult who was actually sorry about the mistakes they had made certainly wouldn"t be posting the way you"ve been posting here. What, you came here to defend yourself? You claim that"s not what you"re here to do, but your posts suggest otherwise. What you"ve done is fucking indefensible, so shut the fuck up and eat your just desserts. Children deserve better than people like you. For the love of God, at least get your kids as far away from Grobbee as humanly possible. How moronic and irresponsible do you have to be to allow someone like him to have ANY presence in your child"s life? What does he have to do, mouth-rape your kid before you get the fucking picture?

Rabkorik_foh

shitlord
First off...

Occido said:
Not interested in men?? How about a woman? There"s this chick we know if you"re interested. Her name"s Brittany.. she tried out to be a model once, got her crotch rocket buddies to help, but alas.. she did not win.
Is that when James lived in Little Rock? haha

Secondly...

skmpear said:
I didn"t post this crap on the internet. SoulK put a keylogger on my computer and hacked into my accounts. Him posting this was another one of his "punishments" for me for not doing what HE WANTS. He will never let up on his revenge or let go of his hate unless it"s forced upon him.

I"m not here to defend my actions. Obviously cheating is wrong. Lieing is wrong..blah blah blah! I don"t care if I am bashed on these boards.

I mean who are all you to me anyways..no one!
I probably shouldn"t even reply to all of this. It just add more fuel to this "epic thread"

SoulK has removed the info he posted. The magistrate I saw today for the CPO defined what he continues to do as a form of cyberstalking which only helps my case in court.
Obviously cheating is wrong. Lieing is wrong..blah blah blah!? What the motherfuck is this? Is this just kind of the norm in whatever state of mind you are in right now. You come across as it barely phases you. I would absolutely and completely bedestroyedif I found out that my wife had been cheating on me and had a kid with someone else. I can"t even come close to understanding what you must be telling yourself to justify your actions.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wow ~*Rach*~ is one fucked up jizz whore. Stop popping out babies you failure in flesh.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
skmpear said:
It"s easy for you to respond when you know only part of the story. That"s fine.. I really don"t care what you all have to say anyways. Name calling doesn"t bother me. I"m human.. Yes I made some mistakes. Yes, I am paying the consequences for something that happened years ago.

The continued punishment and abuse I receive months after I move out has escalated. My soon to be ex has admittingly been abusive and will NOT stop.

In the best interest of my children and myself I have sought a CPO.
Alex will not be in SoulKonsumer"s life. He chose this by his own continued vengeance.

What goes on between Grobb and I in regards to our child is OUR business.
Physically abusive? Inquiring minds need to know?!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Sometimes I can"t help but think that this is some kind of epic troll. The most elaborate trolling in the history of FoH boards. Flickr accounts, online journals, Vimeo videos, facebook accounts, twitters, myspaces, hand written MSN convos ...

It just seems too fucked up to be true. I mean - almost all the players in this drama are on these fucking boards spilling the goods!

Varadox_foh

shitlord
masteen said:
This is why I always kill the bitch after I"m done fucking her.
I would say probably. I mean, she (in addition to the rest of this crew) does not seem to be the brightest bulb in the box and would "forgive" our friend Kenny for his marital indiscretions. Additionally, I am not under the impression that she has a line of men knocking down her door in order to court her.

Blumpster_foh

shitlord
Varadox said:
I would say probably. I mean, she (in addition to the rest of this crew) does not seem to be the brightest bulb in the box and would "forgive" our friend Kenny for his marital indiscretions. Additionally, I am not under the impression that she has a line of men knocking down her door in order to court her.
Jeremy.