Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
lol-cats_i-love-this-thread-so-much.jpg

Louis

Trakanon Raider
adebisi said:
Sometimes I can"t help but think that this is some kind of epic troll. The most elaborate trolling in the history of FoH boards. Flickr accounts, online journals, Vimeo videos, facebook accounts, twitters, myspaces, hand written MSN convos ...

It just seems too fucked up to be true. I mean - almost all the players in this drama are on these fucking boards spilling the goods!
I began to think this too the last few pages. It would the greatest troll ever bar none.

Smocca_foh

shitlord
Phoenix said:
I present the official Jeremy Schrimpf/Grobbee Troll2.0 human trainwreck timeline. I believe it does a pretty good job putting in order the retardation that has been discussed in this thread. Some events were hard to pinpoint due to no specific date being given of when they occurred so I had to put down a best guess.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Phoenix again.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Smocca said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Phoenix again.
That timeline was one of the best posts I"ve seen on this board. I am almost thinking we should unban him just to see if he has the balls to post here anymore.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
skmpear said:
It"s easy for you to respond when you know only part of the story. That"s fine.. I really don"t care what you all have to say anyways. Name calling doesn"t bother me. I"m human.. Yes I made some mistakes. Yes, I am paying the consequences for something that happened years ago.

The continued punishment and abuse I receive months after I move out has escalated. My soon to be ex has admittingly been abusive and will NOT stop.

In the best interest of my children and myself I have sought a CPO.
Alex will not be in SoulKonsumer"s life. He chose this by his own continued vengeance.

What goes on between Grobb and I in regards to our child is OUR business.
Part of the story? You kept the most meticulous notes possible for everyone to see. How much more can there be? Details on your other children, probably fathered by someone who isn"t your ex-husband? Details on how you used them as weapons in your relationship wars?

Alex will resent you, much like most people that will come and go in your life. SoulK has every right to be angry (or "emotionally abusive" according to you). As a matter-o-fact, he should have kicked your sorry ass. I don"t condone domestic violence, but in some cases; cunts like you should get punched.

The only reason you even mentioned SoulK not being the father is because you were clearly still obsessed with Grobb and wanted to find a way to hold on to the only man who would be willing to regurgitate his jizz into that cockholder you call a mouth.

You know how there"s some men out there who treat women like absolute shit, and then the women thereon-after label men as "pigs" and judge them all? You are the same thing in our world,you shame the vag.

You"re bitching about "punishment" for months? How about the YEARS you lied to this man, the years you"re trying to erase all in order to secure your bed buddy will still be an option for you? Don"t act like you"re doing what"s right for your kids, you won"t fool anyone here. You"re just a clingy whore who puts her own wants and needs before those of her children. NO good mother would ever do such a thing to her child, NO good mother would use her child as a tool and NO good mother would ever, EVER rip someone that child has bonded with out of his or her life. You make me SICK.

skmpear said:
I didn"t post this crap on the internet. SoulK put a keylogger on my computer and hacked into my accounts. Him posting this was another one of his "punishments" for me for not doing what HE WANTS. He will never let up on his revenge or let go of his hate unless it"s forced upon him.

I"m not here to defend my actions. Obviously cheating is wrong. Lieing is wrong..blah blah blah! I don"t care if I am bashed on these boards.

I mean who are all you to me anyways..no one!
I probably shouldn"t even reply to all of this. It just add more fuel to this "epic thread"

SoulK has removed the info he posted. The magistrate I saw today for the CPO defined what he continues to do as a form of cyberstalking which only helps my case in court.
Don"t try to be the victim; the true victims here are your children and their father(s) - your ex-husband and SoulK.

You care plenty about what"s said here, that"s why you keep responding trying (and failing) to defend your despicable actions. I hope to hell you"re going to court in Ohio, and I pray you"re going to stand before who I have in mind because you"re going to be ripped to bits. The nice thing is, they don"t care about your feelings, they don"t care about Souls feelings; they care about what"s in the best interest of the child and they care about facts. The fact is, this child was raised by a man you lied to and then you yanked him away for selfish purposes. You"re going to look like the heartless adulterous whore you are, and that"s pretty awesome.

skmpear said:
or I can do what I have been and charge forward and pave a healthier happier road for myself and my kids.
By disrupting the lifestyle they"ve come accustomed to for several years, introducing a "new" man (whom you slept with while married) to not only your son, but the daughter of the man you LIED TO . That"s a pretty messed up road you"re paving there, Rach.

Shame on you. You"re a terrible person, you"re a terrible liar, you"re a terrible wife and a terrible mother. Don"t make yourself comfortable here, bitch.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Ya but you aren"t going to actually make her FEEL bad when you fling that many insults. You want to break a person you have to be more insidious. She"ll just summarily dismiss that whole rant rendering it quite pointless for anything beyond an entertainment perspective.

blizzak_foh

shitlord
Holy fuck Ravv, if my wife ever shames the vag, you will be the first person I"ll call for backup. Well said and haha @ not making herself comfy.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
adebisi said:
It just seems too fucked up to be true. I mean - almost all the players in this drama are on these fucking boards spilling the goods!
It makes sense. The type of people who would be on here spilling it about all this drama areexactlythe type of idiots who would genuinely be involved in it.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ninjarr said:
godDAMN that timeline Phoenix drew up made this shit so much easier to understand, and HOLY SHIT THESE CLOWNS ARE FUCKED UP.
Yeah a mod should edit that timeline into the first post, it clears a lot up.