Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Silence_sl

shitlord
Oblio said:
I do not want to derail this thread, so would some mind PMing me with a quick summary of the Sam Da Mam being a Pedo? I thought Sam was famous for his 20 boxing antics ... hell maybe they are two different guys. Thanks in advance.

Also, +1 for Ravv ... love the Punching Cunt line!
Page 100!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ravvenn said:
Pure Awesomeness
Sweet I got myself a new Ravvenn sig!! Been waiting to replace the old one for awhile, was between this one and "You shame the vag." I feel confident with my decision.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Sweet I got myself a new Ravvenn sig!! Been waiting to replace the old one for awhile, was between this one and "You shame the vag." I feel confident with my decision.
Dibs on shaming of the vag

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some poor bastards face book comes up when you google my name. They"re fucked if anyone finds out about my 5 bastard children and Naruto fetish.

Seo_foh

shitlord
holy shit!

we are adventurous/internationally-minded & we"ll eventually live in many different countries

Crunchy person: human rights activist, feminist (which is redundant after a "human rights activist"), vegetarian, environmentalist, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, water-birthing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, delayed vaxing, homeschooling (eventually), attachment parenting, anti-disposable culture"er, compulsive researcher.

Can you say fucking moonbat?

no wonder she was okay being married to a fucking hobbit in cargo shorts and flip flops.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Come on dude, you forgot the greatest part about her myspace page.

Myspace said:
Very much a libra & ENFP in an obsession withfairness & responsible behavior from everyone. Crusader of justice.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sutekh said:
Come on dude, you forgot the greatest part about her myspace page.
Yeah, you can"t make shit up this ridiculous. Hah.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Seo said:
Crunchy person: human rights activist, feminist (which is redundant after a "human rights activist"), vegetarian, environmentalist, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, water-birthing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, delayed vaxing, homeschooling (eventually), attachment parenting, anti-disposable culture"er, compulsive researcher.
And she"s going to China?

Noted a comment on her myspace from Rachel. So why isn"t Crazy Ameya on these boards yet?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
EmpireF4i said:
Man, I thought I was having a bad time right now and then I get to come home and read this thread every day.
^

I consider myself a good dad. But compared to Grob, I"m thinking maybe I should be writing books on fatherhood. I should be crowned king of dads. He makes it seem like I"m trying too hard or something...

"Why are you even spending time withyourkid? You"re supposed to knock the girl up, and let someone else raise it, fucking noob. BRB Going to China"

Silence_sl

shitlord
Seo said:
holy shit!

we are adventurous/internationally-minded & we"ll eventually live in many different countries

Crunchy person: human rights activist, feminist (which is redundant after a "human rights activist"), vegetarian, environmentalist, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, water-birthing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, delayed vaxing, homeschooling (eventually), attachment parenting, anti-disposable culture"er,compulsive researcher.

Can you say fucking moonbat?

no wonder she was okay being married to a fucking hobbit in cargo shorts and flip flops.
BAHAHA she"s a self confessed compulsive researcher! She didn"t do the homework on Captain Felch before she married him!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I question her research skills for not finding this thread, or finding out about her cheating douche bag husband.

Seo_foh

shitlord
the scariest part of her list is the Homeschooling.

how fucked up would a kid be raised and educated solely by grobb and this fat whore?

I would rather the child be raised by the westboro baptist church than by them.

at least the church will just make them hate people. Rather than turn into people who do nothing but fuck and drain the system and other peoples lives.

.... ugh.. just thinking about them makes me want to go drink.