Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Silence_sl

shitlord
Heavens_Myst said:
if you"ve ever seen how retarded the people from the showWhale Warsare.. that list about the bitch being a feminist, human rights activist, etc reminded me that they are probably like that. Total fucking idiot morons floating around Antarctica shooting water at boats and failing at doing it.
Funny that most hardcore feminists aren"t even feminine.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Ameya"s email is[email protected], surprised you amateurs couldn"t find it. If anyone wants phone #"s, addresses, or anything let me know in a PM, as I can"t directly post it.

PS. Your all a bunch of amateur e-stalkers. Learn from the champ, learn from the FOLER.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Fandiin said:
Nah Sharmai was the black guy cheating on his wife until someone posted pics of him and his wife and he was just joking/trolling about the affair thing after that.
haha, i missed that part, wheres the pix?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Stosh said:
As entertaining as this thread is, I can"t help feel sad for the children, who through no fault of their own have little chance of having a normal life.
Everytime I hear someone mention the kids I hear it in her voice.

Hahahaha. Post from Jeremy on Ameya"s blog below:

From Ameya"s Blog said:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Hi.

If you, Dear Reader, have read anything my wife has posted, you know she is vehemently against waste (zing!) and cloth diapers is the safer alternative for Mother Eywa. You've also been wondering if that handsome bearded devil in all of her pictures has an opinion on cloth-diapering. Well, I'm Ameya's husband, Jeremy, and I'm a cloth diaper convert. Prior to meeting Ameya, I had no real concern for how I was going to prevent poo-stains from covering my life. I was simply hoping that whatever method I chose would actually prevent poo-stains from attaching themselves to my belongings. Cloth diapers are it. Period. The end.

Bulwark: Cloth Diapering Armor
Now this wasn't my first diaper; infact, my coworkers at The-Place-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named-Yet-Rhymes-With-MayBellTree Shmorporation specifically encouraged me to change a lot of diapers in the infant room to prepare me for that event. For this I am thankful: it steeled me against some horrendously smelly bowel movements, and removed all hesitation about hoisting a pair of tiny legs up in the air in order to wipe some bottom. There is one crucial difference between the kids there and our kid here though; Killian is exclusively breastfed and his poo isn't bad smelling at all. Well, okay, I wouldn't bottle it and sell it, but compared to some of the blow-outs in 'sposies (by the way, never had a blow-out with cloth, even if the diaper is way too small) I witness(ed), holy crap (.) are we lucky! In that respect, cloth diapering is pretty awesome. It catches all the poo, and does a good job absorbing it with no blow-outs. Efficiency++.

Scrooge Loves Cloth Diapers Too
I understand a lot of families out there traditionally have someone in charge of the money. Maybe it's the man, maybe it's the woman. Maybe it's both. For our family, it's me. I'm actually kind of stingy in some regards, and very loose in others. I definitely didn't want to spend 11$ every 3 days for the next ~2 years to keep poop off of my carpet. I didn't mind, however, adding an extra load of laundry in every 3 days, and spending $200 or so for the first 3 months worth of diapers. Think about it. we managed to get enough diapers for 3 months for $200 when your average expenditure in disposables is $330 over the same period of time. Sure, some people might not care or might have that kind of money to throw around, but we certainly don't. But check it out: with proper care, washing, and sunning, those $200 diapers will last us another child or two! Uh, jackpot.

Men and Diapers
If you're reading this blog, chances are you're already doing your part in the relationship to change as many diapers as you can while mommy rests and relaxes and gets a few minutes away from your little Screamosaurus Rex. But, if you aren't. you should be! There's a strange, serene peace that sets in when you're wiping your sons little scrot' and he's looking up at you all calm. It's like "Hey man, thanks for preventing swampballs. I won't cry for the moment, k?" and as the father, you're just happy he pays attention to you. Enjoy these moments with your child. There's no shame in changing diapers. Do it often.

Running Out of Steam
Well, that's about it, I guess. I tried to keep it concise since I'd hate to show more personality and pizzazz than my wife and steal readers. She's terrified of that.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Aegdaien said:
Annnnnd finally...

(Yes, I did block his physical address out. Even I wasn"t gonna be that mean)
But he has a $1M house that he owned for 21 years

He lives at an apt complex. Pretty sure that data is pulled from the entire complex and represents the entire property value.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
That"s probably the house belonging to his parents.

You know, the parents who are screwing up his ability to capitalize on their estate by

Disp_sl

shitlord
So...sometimes there are concerts down at the beach here. Usually Friday nights in the summer with old has-beens that need a buck. But they"re free, and you can drink. Today was a special day though. Cory Feldman was coming to town to play with his new band and afterwards they played the movie "The Lost Boys" on a huge screen they put on the beach because it was filmed here.

Needless to say, Corey"s music was fucking unbearable. Some god-rock bullshit where he played the sitar and a harmonica (wtf?). It was unbearably bad. I endured though, stood in line for another hour and a half, and purchased some of his bullshit merchandise so I could bring you this, FOH.