Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Aegdaien said:
He lives at an apt complex. Pretty sure that data is pulled from the entire complex and represents the entire property value.
why dont you just suck his dick

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So.. Does his parents have an e-mail that we could find, someone should send them that thread.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Disp said:
So...sometimes there are concerts down at the beach here. Usually Friday nights in the summer with old has-beens that need a buck. But they"re free, and you can drink. Today was a special day though. Cory Feldman was coming to town to play with his new band and afterwards they played the movie "The Lost Boys" on a huge screen they put on the beach because it was filmed here.

Needless to say, Corey"s music was fucking unbearable. Some god-rock bullshit where he played the sitar and a harmonica (wtf?). It was unbearably bad. I endured though, stood in line for another hour and a half, and purchased some of his bullshit merchandise so I could bring you this, FOH.
Holy mother of fuck. Could this thread get any more incredible?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
GG Disp. Need more celebrities to sign off on this thread. Get Schilling in here to comment or something. Maybe Radiohead (ala Scott Tenorman must die).

Disp_sl

shitlord
Yeah I was super close to not completing my quest. I bumrushed into the line, punched some fat kids, knocked down teeny boppers, and ended up getting up to 2"nd in line by the time he went on stage to introduce the movie. We thought he wasn"t coming back, but he did! Dude wasn"t signing or taking pictures unless you bought some merchandise and I had $0 on me so I started to shit bricks. I explained the dire situation to the person in front of me and fortunately she gave me $2 to buy one of his dumbass pins so I could get it. Got up there and my camera was flashing that the batteries were about to die. I think the camera deep down knew the situation too, and left me just enough charge to get the pictures and upload them to my computer before it died.

Thanks you random ugly bitch!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
ameyawarde answered: people who hate food will always hate on those who have better things to waste their energy on. Haters gonn? be idiots.
Is this a quote from the fatty forums where chicks are into dudes who feed them into obesity?

You son of a bitch! -Rav

Drave_foh

shitlord
For those with experience, is this true? Do they call you out if you"re a fatty in China?

Dimsum - Fat in China

To be a fat in China is to feel belittled, mocked, ridiculed and subject to overwhelming scrutiny. While Pangzi or Pangpang, two ways of saying "fatty" undeniably carry affectionate undertones, they hardly leave much room for the addressee to maintain his or her dignity.
More than a twig wider than a branch and you feel physical judgement entering your everyday life. Sales assistants in boutiques look you up and down before they even let you enter their shop and will flatly refuse to let you try particular items of clothing "in case you rip or stretch it". With most clothes only available in miniscule sizes, a routine shopping trip always has the potential of turning into a brutal confidence annihilating session.

Of course they"ll tell you to your face that you are fat. They do not mean it in a mean way, but I"d imagine its still uncomfortable to hear.

A typical conversation with a new Chinese friend goes something like: "How old are you? What is your job? How much do you make per month? Do you own a house?"

I once was stopped by an old male security guard at my apartment complex and the conversation went exactly as "Hey, did you get off work? How much money do you make per month? Is it true that foreigners have big cocks?"

Yep.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So my wife was getting on my nerves last night, I thought to myself man I am annoyed right now. Then I thought myself ... nah ... what would really be annoying is if she was knocked by some other guy and lied to me about it for two years. That would be annoying! I then got up and hugged my wife and told her "I love you!" When she asked me "What was that for?" I told her "For not being a whore babe ... for not being a whore."

Man I have a good life! I just want to thank Grobbee, the Brood Mother and all the little bastards for helping me remember that. I also think that Grobbee has united FoH in a way that I haven"t seen in a while. In this thread I have seen people that normally tear each other apart, agree and laugh with one another. Not to get all Kumbaya on you guys, but it is kind of funny to see FoH band together and say "No asshole! This is where we draw the line!"