Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oblio said:
the Brood Mother

is there any way we could get an starcraft animated gif of a zerg hive with the appropriate grobbee people performing the appropriate hive tasks.

thanks for your time.

Vinen

God is dead
Even Sean can look at this thread and realized he hasn"t failed at life this hard.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yo what website is that where I can check my wealth level. Hook it up broseph, I want to powergame this shit.

Also, A+ on Corey fucking Feldman. God damn, I say GOD damn.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Oblio said:
So my wife was getting on my nerves last night, I thought to myself man I am annoyed right now. Then I thought myself ... nah ... what would really be annoying is if she was knocked by some other guy and lied to me about it for two years. That would be annoying! I then got up and hugged my wife and told her "I love you!"When she asked me "What was that for?" I told her "For not being a whore babe ... for not being a whore."

Man I have a good life! I just want to thank Grobbee, the Brood Mother and all the little bastards for helping me remember that. I also think that Grobbee has united FoH in a way that I haven"t seen in a while. In this thread I have seen people that normally tear each other apart, agree and laugh with one another. Not to get all Kumbaya on you guys, but it is kind of funny to see FoH band together and say "No asshole! This is where we draw the line!"
New Signature.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Between this and the GWBYH thread I suddenly feel like a healthy, well adjusted individual.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
OhSeven said:
Between this and the GWBYH thread I suddenly feel like a healthy, well adjusted individual.
It"s a lesson for all of us.

Let it be written in stone.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt

wonder & wander

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11927252&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_port rait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11927252&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_port rait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/11927252">Killian-Month 5</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user3868926">Ameya Warde</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

And wtf? I just wanna know how the fuck did Ameya end up with Grobbee? Not saying she was a 10/10 make you gizz in your pants or anything, but pre-pregnancy she wasnt looking half bad.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
OH And the biggest question out at the end of the day, wtf happened to those twins from 2003? Does he support them financially? Did he pull another Kenny and let some other man raise them? Do they know their father has two other children? Questions questions questions!

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
Well if he isn"t paying child support for the twins he might not have to worry so much about what to do when his parent"s die and he becomes a capitalist.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wonder if the parents know they have a bunch of illegitimate grandchildren.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I knew I had a little run in with this Fuck Face Grobbee before, after some searching I finally found the

Glad he didn"t get Banned back then like Hatorade suggested because then we wouldn"t have all this awesomeness to read.

Phoenix said:
And wtf? I just wanna know how the fuck did Ameya end up with Grobbee? Not saying she was a 10/10 make you gizz in your pants or anything, but pre-pregnancyshe wasnt looking half bad.
Phoenix,
logoGreyBG.gif
called, your new prescription is in.

Drave_foh

shitlord
Phoenix said:
OH And the biggest question out at the end of the day, wtf happened to those twins from 2003? Does he support them financially? Did he pull another Kenny and let some other man raise them? Do they know their father has two other children? Questions questions questions!

Likely a repost of some of James" earlier e-sleuthing skills.

This maybe a retread over already-covered ground, but this still hits deep. Some of us have had bad fathers, or no fathers at all. Being a person that grew-up without having any idea who their father is/was... Grob has no fucking idea what shit he"s wrecked with his actions. Not.One.Clue.

Grob acts pretty justified, holier-than-thou in his posts... kinda like "ya I wrecked husbands, marriages, and kids for life" and now?...

Grobbee is all "I"m Gandhi in cargo shorts... my wife, my child, and my life are perfect. Be like me! Now I shall teach Engrish to the poor Chinese gold farmers!"

He can not begin to fathom how he has wrecked other people with his cock-juice-spewing actions. It doesn"t even compute. I"d say odds are pretty good that he will justify more random fornication in the future, if he isn"t doing so already.