WoW Vanilla Emu - Emerald Dream

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
My biggest problem with starting on the server come next week is picking a damn class... I always pick something then 3 days later say this shit sucks I should have went X :/

Warrior mage paladin rogue hunter druid priest warlock shaman... Decisions decisions...

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Shaman, Warrior, Warlock, Rogue. All orc.

Edit: Assuming that weapon spec is done correctly and is the most important pve stat, and that stun resist is insanely imba as it was in classic.

Banezilla

Molten Core Raider
I'm planning on testing all of the low level quests on Kronos Friday, then I will try leveling a Priest on Nostalrius and compare. I'm a little worried about Nostalrius's polish, if you watch some of their videos closely you can spot some obvious bugs and their development process isn't very transparent.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
All I want is my pre-nerf windfury shaman and the Unstoppable Force.
Pre fuck-you-for-actually-understanding-the-game-better-than-Blizzard nerf items.... and original AV?

That's actually... interesting.

Edit: WTF, I'm downloading the client and will roll on it when it opens.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Bugs and private wow go hand in hand, if you've ever played molten wow you know what I mean lol

I'm also skeptical of their population, besides here I haven't heard anything about either server.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nostalrius has 2100 forum accounts, 1200 people doing the beta testing and 21k views on their launchtrailer in 10 days.

I think there will be a healthy population.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
That's good to hear, im sure everyone that is involved in the emu community knows about it.

I also expect the server to be ddos'd into the ground on launch day, kids these days.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Looking around at UI's for the upcoming servers. If I play on a different server (ED/rebirth) to set up my ui, I just have to change the realmlist to the new one and should be no problems, right?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Really tempted to try this... but I don't think I have the time right now to play these like I prefer to. Never played a vanilla shaman... seems like it could be a lot of fun.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Signed up, but doubt I'll have much time to play. Last time I played on Rebirth I didn't get past my 20's. Leveling up in a team is much easier, especially if someone is a Priest, so hopefully we can get a guild going that can help each other out!

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The idea of playing Vanilla again sounds fun in the abstract. But the realities of vanilla hit me like a ton of bricks. There were so many things that were just shitty and stupid.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Really tempted to try this... but I don't think I have the time right now to play these like I prefer to. Never played a vanilla shaman... seems like it could be a lot of fun.
Looks like some of the Rampage/IB guys are going Alliance as a guild called Exiled. I'm going to be going Horde with a few random buddies. Hit me up if you play Horde.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
The first week is going to be a shit show. So unless you have something to prove on an Emu server I'd just wait a week or so for things to settle.