WoW Vanilla Emu - Emerald Dream

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Getting out in front of the masses is always the best way to enjoy yourself, otherwise your going to be competing with every tom dick and Harry who is casually leveling. If you can get top 5% of the server, you have no competition for spawns.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
So, there hasn't been a concrete time for the server opening but the countdown indicates midnight on the 28th (11:59 pm est on the 27th) so keep an eye out today for something concrete, don't be like me and expect it opening conveniently for US players at like 6pm on the 28th.

Banezilla

Molten Core Raider
That opening time is very convenient for US players.

It will be interesting to see their starting numbers since kronos is having beta hiccups.

Letsinod

Lord Nagafen Raider
ARGH....only get to play for about a hour before having to leave for the day. Probably for the best for getting mobs anyways. See you in there.

Kayak

Trakanon Raider
Unable to connect as of 12:11PM EST. Keep trying
wink.png

Banezilla

Molten Core Raider
Apparently the Nostalrius devs neglected to stress test the log-in servers. The game servers were stable while I was logged in.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Don't really give a shit about not being able to be logged in. Wish we could have reserved names ahead of time though.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Made it to level 4, server is very stable and no lag on the east coast, I expected login issues but that sit well be resolved in time, totally worth.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
3.4K people were on when I was playing.

Crazy seeing a lot of names in chat from P1999/R99.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Half a decade of kunark I don't blame them. Server peaked at 4.5k from when I was checking after they fixed login.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why so many people on this server when all the other vanilla emus are struggling to get 400 on in prime time?

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Some say it's bots or /who manipulation, from visually seeing the starting areas, if 3k people were actually in durotar and tirisfal the server it would look very different. I'd say there like 2k people or less combined from what I've seen.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Some say it's bots or /who manipulation, from visually seeing the starting areas, if 3k people were actually in durotar and tirisfal the server it would look very different. I'd say there like 2k people or less combined from what I've seen.
I think it's been mentioned the 3k number is both sides. So it seems like it could be real. Anyways, it's help up pretty well so far. Fixes take less than 2 minutes of downtime.