WRITERS WANTED: TV/Movie Writer

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Hey all,
Just posted a more specific post here for TV and Movies. I'm looking for people who are interested in either covering specific shows or genres of TV that this community likes to watch. Whether you want to write about Breaking Bad only, or you want to cover all sci-fi shows/movies on the planet. I'm interested in getting some good perspective.

If you're interested in writing once a day or week, or once a month, it doesn't matter to me. If interested email me at[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Hey all,
Just posted a more specific post here for TV and Movies. I'm looking for people who are interested in either covering specific shows or genres of TV that this community likes to watch. Whether you want to write about Breaking Bad only, or you want to cover all sci-fi shows/movies on the planet. I'm interested in getting some good perspective.

If you're interested in writing once a day or week, or once a month, it doesn't matter to me. If interested email me at[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */