WTF? Everquest... 3?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
They can't be so stupid as to make EQ a team based - battle royal - rpg game. From the "leaks" that's what it sounded like to me. And i'm sure they'll be pissing on Keith Parkinson's grave with some cartoony bullshit art style.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
They can't be so stupid as to make EQ a team based - battle royal - rpg game.
We are talking about a game company that made that ponytail guy it's head honcho, who brought us such much needed innovations like SOEmote.

Remember that they wanted reduced MOBA-Like controls for their classes in EQ:Next at one point in time? A battle royale RPG game is already a step up.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't care what kind of graphics they would have honestly, I don't want it to really look like fortnite but if it's good I'll play it regardless. Both a blessing and a curse that those graphics just happen to be the ones that age the best.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, let's make Everquest 3. We have 10 guys and 3 BigMacs for funding, here we go.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They need a big dick company with good development and shit IP's to buy EQ and DarkPaw and just make it the right way. There's a bunch of lore and classes and the core of the game, they just need some money bags who keep deadlines and have funding and ACTUAL EMPLOYEES to do it. The nostalgia squad of 10 employees at DarkPaw ain't gonna make it happen.