WTF Story Thread?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I was able to confirm this article this morning. Dog..sleeping on my lap...starts twitching like he does sometimes and I'm there just "man he must be chasing something in his dream". Well..today is hump day so......

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

I was able to confirm this article this morning. Dog..sleeping on my lap...starts twitching like he does sometimes and I'm there just "man he must be chasing something in his dream". Well..today is hump day so......

Oblio Oblio is very interested in this. I bet he is happy for his bulldog knowing this.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Ok, dog fucker

• 1Salty

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
At least we are not the only part of North America that has caved to insanity. I thought the Canadians hadn't caved to wokeness as we have.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
At least we are not the only part of North America that has caved to insanity. I thought the Canadians hadn't caved to wokeness as we have.
Have you not seen their PM? He's far worse than Biden when it comes to that shit.

Budrick

Molten Core Raider
Nope. We're totally fucked up here too. Just like you folks. I'm already looking for retirement countries where I can go and just be left the fuck alone.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Brad2770

140 degrees of Kevin Bacon
29698777-4492-4CE9-94C3-AE42EBB7C70C.jpeg

• 1Like

kroenen

Regimen Morum
THE Livingstone Local Court has ordered a 27-year-old man to try and sleep with three different women to ascertain if his ex-girlfriend cast a spell on him to cause erectile dysfunction.
He said he stopped having an erection after their relationship ended. “My manhood stopped working after the relationship ended. All I feel a lot of heat on my back".

• 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Driving home after a workout and I realize all I did was go in and take a massive dump.

Witnessed my ex with another dude yesterday. She had gotten rid of all of my jeans. He was head to toe in denim, jacket, pants. Not mine. His were the bleached light blue kind, worse imo

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider

Pretty in Pink Boutique, which billed Medicare at least $267 million for catheters between October 2022 and December 2023… registered with Medicare to a street address of a house in El Paso. Its phone number goes to an auto body shop called West Texas Body and Paint, where an employee who answered a call from a reporter said the shop receives “calls all day, every day” from Medicare enrollees concerned about fraudulent bills.