WTF was in the lays potato chip bag....

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Friend of mine just posted this on FB, i have no clue wtf this is....
her FB story...
"I have been punished for eating potato chips. I have learned my lesson. I will grab an apple whenever I want an afternoon snack. Why, God? Whyyyyy?!
It was in the bag. I was studying and munching, so I wasn't looking at what I was eating. But when I pulled a chip out, this fell off the chip on my lap. I am not going to lie... I screamed. Ran around. Came back to look at it. Gagged. Drank water. Gagged again. Took a picture. Gagged. "

any clue? i can't tell wtf it is

Side 1
rpaAGir.jpg

Side 2
Ao1VCU1.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Looks to me like part of a bug that got deep-fried with the chips. It's gross, yeah, but chances are if you've been eating processed foods like most Americans for the majority of your life you've probably eaten some nasty shit without realizing it. I'm sure at least one of the hundreds of pizza rolls I've popped into my mouth had something gross in it.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
someone at work thinks it may actually be a potato spud or a flower, not actually a bug. I'm leaning more towards half a roach, but not sure. Friend did email lays and if they don't reply she's going to ask them on their FB page ... with pics
smile.png

Quaid

Trump's Staff
someone at work thinks it may actually be a potato spud or a flower, not actually a bug. I'm leaning more towards half a roach, but not sure. Friend did email lays and if they don't reply she's going to ask them on their FB page ... with pics
smile.png
That's not an insect man

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
He should put a coin next to it for scale.

Also, those "legs" show no joints and you can see their growth lines continuing within the main body. That's not something you could see with an animal. This thing is a plant.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its probably a daddy-long-legs. Their venom is highly toxic, but thankfully their fangs aren't capable of piercing human skin.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
haha that looks so bad and insect like, but yeah, potato spud, your friend just got a lucky strike.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm thinking it might be a beetle that fell into the crisper.

Eat it. Add some protein to your carbs.