Wurm Online Hardcore Sandbox MMO

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I think it has some similarities to SWG, don't know for sure never played it. Not sure if this is relevant to UO but I believe the UO2 engine was used for SWG once UO2 was canceled.
you wanna give it a whirl, i dont like starting new games alone because im more likely to quit quickly without giving it a real try

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
saw a kickstarter

closed the thread

there's 400 "good idea for a mmo" kickstarters out there

Minecraft doesn't deserve even half the amount of praise it gets. I'm still on the fence about Notch. The only good thing he has ever done, imo, is put some money in to Age of Wonders 3.

never played UO wuts another mmo it could be compared to
It can't, imo. It's like an isometric rpg from the 80's, but bigger and deeper and hardcore. Best to youtube it just to see what it's like.

Marple_sl

shitlord
Guys, I just post MMOs I find out there and that haven't been posted here yet. If I bilieve a MMO is any good and would have said so. So, please don't make the asumption that this MMO is any good, in fact I haven't even tried it yet and I'll take a pass since I very much dislike the UI...however someone else might find it intresting, that's why I posted it in the first place :)

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Guys, I just post MMOs I find out there and that haven't been posted here yet.
There was a thread on it on the old FoH forums. And yes, as someone indicated, the similarities with Minecraft are obvious once you know that Markus "Notch" Persson worked on it before leaving to make Minecraft alpha full time. But it's not a Mojang MMO.

Problems with the MMO are: 1) If you're on a free account, everything is horribly looooong to make/build; 2) every good building spot on the servers is already taken, of course.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bit of a necro on an old thread, but I wanted to keep this to just one thread. On the 21st they released wurm unlimited which is the tools to create your own server. I had never heard of this before until I noticed Unlimited on Steam, so thought I would give it a try since there are some public servers starting up and its kinda early. I just started up on one of the more active servers (about 15-20 avg. every time Ive checked numbers).