X-Men '97

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Brian Singer had exactly fuck-all to do with the animated series,

I never said he did, you dunce.

you dunce, and he didn’t even write any of the movies.
1708303097409.png
1708303212738.png

Oh - and even if he didn't come up with the initial plot - of course Directors have a certain amount of creative input, control and influence. LMAO - at least we all know what your mutant ability would be - The Scarlet Bitch - has constantly glowing red skin because he consistently embarasses himself.

• 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
He coming for yo xmen
View attachment 515110

Do you know why it is informed by his life story? Because modern Hollywood has no real creativity anymore. Every thing is either recycled from the past or taken from their literal life experiences. They are incapable of introspection, critical thinking, or character development.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I always saw Morph as the closest thing Wolverine had to a (best) friend. There were times it seemed he looked after Jubilee like a daughter but leaning more towards a younger sister.

Other than that, I dont recall many relationships on the show that resembled family
My biggest recollections of the Jubilee/Wolverine relationship were from the comics, where he definitely treated her as an adopted kid a lot. Of course this was back in the 90's for me and heaven knows how many reboots ago....

Do you know why it is informed by his life story? Because modern Hollywood has no real creativity anymore. Every thing is either recycled from the past or taken from their literal life experiences. They are incapable of introspection, critical thinking, or character development.
Which also means we will have one shameless self insert character..... My bets are on it being Morph. Or we're gonna get flamboyantly gay Bishop.

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Wolverine: "I'm GAY! I'm GAY and you should be GAY too!"

Disney Employee: "How is this going to help us sell X-Men?"

Disney Exec: "X-Men?"

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

Because modern Hollywood has no real creativity anymore. Every thing is either recycled from the past or taken from their literal life experiences.
You just described most fiction for the past few centuries

Superman was literally just a retelling of the story of Moses originally. 1984 was informed what Orwell saw happening in Germany and the USSR during the WW2 era

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

Superman was literally just a retelling of the story of Moses originally. 1984 was informed what Orwell saw happening in Germany and the USSR during the WW2 era
Yeah cause ma and pa Kent ruled a vast empire and raised him to lord over all his subjects? Are you retarded? That's like the literal opposite of the superman story.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah cause ma and pa Kent ruled a vast empire and raised him to lord over all his subjects? Are you retarded? That's like the literal opposite of the superman story.

His actual parents put him a cosmic reed basket to earth. And Kal-el in Hebrew is voice of God.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

Even you pointing this out falls under this category: the Bible did it millennia ago with Ecclesiastes 1:9
IMG_0517.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Certain posters when they realize virtually everything is "woke" because they adhere to some 1 drop rule

1708414062711.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1984 was based off his real life experiences working alongside commies in Spain.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users