X-Men '97

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So is there any more terms I can learn without getting called out. Autistic and Jogger are good the best pc
Gambit using his powers on wolverines skeleton would explode him. That's retarded.
I can't remember what comics it was but they turned him crazy super mutant level powered.

Edit - he's still one of my favorite characters after Nightcrawler but he got ridiculously OP in the 2000's

Screenshot_20240224-013749.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Citation needed, nerd

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I aM nOt AuTiStIc
I hear you, but here's my evidence that you are in fact autistic:

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I hear you, but here's my evidence that you are in fact autistic:

I am not autistic

• 1Garbage

Siliconemelons

So have we all finally come to the conclusion that this will be woke crap like any modern retelling or continuation of this type of thing? I mean I was there day 1 ;-)

Caliane

• 1Picard

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Faggots are degenerates.

News at 11.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The rumor on this is due to starting an onlyfans, and having too much explicit sex on it.

"while Rocha highlighted DeMayo's ownership of an OnlyFans account, which, despite being non-sexual and used to showcase his work, added to the controversy."

"His silence on social media has been acute as he was a prolific poster, sharing X-Men tidbits as well as shirtless pictures of himself at the gym. For a time he also ran a non-explicit Only Fans account, all of which inspired the LGBTQ publication Out to declare him “the Sexy, Gay Marvel Writer & Showrunner to Know.”"

Chris

Potato del Grande

"while Rocha highlighted DeMayo's ownership of an OnlyFans account, which, despite being non-sexual and used to showcase his work, added to the controversy."

"His silence on social media has been acute as he was a prolific poster, sharing X-Men tidbits as well as shirtless pictures of himself at the gym. For a time he also ran a non-explicit Only Fans account, all of which inspired the LGBTQ publication Out to declare him “the Sexy, Gay Marvel Writer & Showrunner to Know.”"
Yeah he said it was non sexual, but that was a lie. There are full frontal pics of him on 4chan from the onlyfans.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users