Xena: Warrior Princess reboot

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Will be shit of course but i hope some lezzie moments
tumblr_mi4uf3gvB31s3xv86o1_500.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
How could Xena Warrior Princess NOT have lezzie moments?

The show is gayer than annie lennox*. And much like Annie, it is FAAAABULOOUS.

(*annie lennox is not, herself, actually gay)

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Callisto actress has to pull off full blown crazy and be hot as fuck. So anyone you'd cast as Harley Quinn, minus the voice work.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Would love it if the Spartacus folks redid Xena with Crixus as Ares.

Man I forgot how good those shows were (Note at 0:50, the hand that grabs the knife isn't even close to Ares' hand).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
bonus: Why don't I remember any of these scenes?

I remember hercules/xena being lawless and sorbo running around in the woods like a larp film, but this is above and beyond.

Cybsled

The later seasons of Xena started to do shit like go to China/Japan and then they were fighting the Roman Empire. In the last episode I think she pretty much kills all the gods except Ares and Aphrodite.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Would love it if the Spartacus folks redid Xena with Crixus as Ares.

Man I forgot how good those shows were (Note at 0:50, the hand that grabs the knife isn't even close to Ares' hand).

I was okay with this thread until your video reminded me Ares is dead
frown.png

Siliconemelons

The later seasons of Xena started to do shit like go to China/Japan and then they were fighting the Roman Empire. In the last episode I think she pretty much kills all the gods except Ares and Aphrodite.
I thought the final arc was quite good and done well. IMO while Xena and Herc shared world etc (and that was cool) Xena was typically more "serious" and had an actual final epic arc... should re watch this all with my kids, they are part greek and need to learn their history!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
xadion_sl said:
I thought the final arc was quite good and done well. IMO while Xena and Herc shared world etc (and that was cool) Xena was typically more "serious" and had an actual final epic arc... should re watch this all with my kids, they are part greek and need to learn their history!
Xena and Gabrielle spent a lot of time on the isle of Lesbos.

Siliconemelons

SJW's will not let this show happen in its true form... I mean it's "fantasy" that panders to the hormonal male demographic and Greek mythology that is sexual in practically everything.