XFL

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I didn't get to watch the games today, what happened to DC? I thought they were the cream of the crop
They heard they were doing better than the Redskins and they needed to tone it down.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
They heard they were doing better than the Redskins and they needed to tone it down.

Their piss poor performance this past weekend was still better than anything the Skins have mustered in years; they better learn to tank much harder if they want to give the skins a run for their money

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Their piss poor performance this past weekend was still better than anything the Skins have mustered in years; they better learn to tank much harder if they want to give the skins a run for their money

How about Cardale blows out his knee in the championship game instead of the first round?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Don’t count out the big D just yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well, not that their ratings are bad but maybe this will boost them with people staying home.

Either way the XFL has been doing well, I hope this doesn’t hurt them. Would suck to have something like this be what does them in after such a successful relaunch.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely bad timing but I think people were genuinely getting into it so imagine they will be back next year. The next 6-12 months is pretty much gonna be shit for everyone. I've been keeping up with the Coronavirus in the news but listening to Michael Osterholm on Joe Rogan's podcast yesterday he really drove home how shitty it is gonna get.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Well, not that their ratings are bad but maybe this will boost them with people staying home.

Either way the XFL has been doing well, I hope this doesn’t hurt them. Would suck to have something like this be what does them in after such a successful relaunch.

This. It's genuinely a good product. Football might be the one sport where no fans translates OK to television.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
lol yeah. They should call it a throwback weekend.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Glad they confirmed a next season along with the announcement.