xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
this movie is a hell of a lot better than any of the DC movies released in the last 5 years.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah it was hard trying to make it past the first 10 minutes of the movie. Id'e have to be drunk to make it through the whole thing

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
vin diesel gave no shit making this movie.

he knew from the beginning to the end. gave the corniest delivery per line.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
From this thread:
Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

I saw another $6 movie yesterday. The new Triple X. (xXx)?

What a huge hunk of shit. I expected to see something neat, but the movie should have been called "Look, I'm cool." Every single thing in the entire film was just Vin or his crew just being cool with no real substance. I mean, the new Jason Statham assassination movie. Mechanic was much better, even though it was almost the same thing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I ate a couple brownies and saw this. Was dumb fun, which is what I expected.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
From this thread:
Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

I saw another $6 movie yesterday. The new Triple X. (xXx)?

What a huge hunk of shit. I expected to see something neat, but the movie should have been called "Look, I'm cool." Every single thing in the entire film was just Vin or his crew just being cool with no real substance. I mean, the new Jason Statham assassination movie. Mechanic was much better, even though it was almost the same thing.
This is exactly what the first two movies were. Why is this a surprise for you?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Mainly because a lot of movies have been trying harder not to suck. Lots of reboots and re-releases that actually try to have a reasonable plot. This was nothing of the sort.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
These movies are intentionally campy and over the top. Apparently that went over your head. Did you consider watching a trailer to get a feel for it before spending six whole dollars to see this?

Oldbased

> Than U
Wow.
That is really all I can say about this movie.
Visuals were good. Action was good.
Fight scenes themselves was off a bit. Knockdowns/punches overtly fake, reminded me of 80s shit.
Sound was very fucked up for a normal tv/soundbar. At normal listening levels I spent 90% of the movie struggling to hear what was being said or covering my ears from sudden ear piercing whatevers.
Everyone on this cast including Vin himself had no emotion in their lines. That blonde bitch looked like she was reading it off a teleprompter every time she spoke in a monotoneish voice.

I'm honestly just shocked. It was like no one wanted to be there for filming or something. Especially shocked from Vin.
It may be Vin's first movie for me where I go jeez man, just go home and get some rest.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
But all the girls wanted to sleep with him, and he said he might as well take one for the team. That was SOOOO cool! Vin is the COOLEST!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This movie sucked. Hard. Turned it off within 50 minutes.