Yahoo live epic fun

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
findar said:
oh ! woops!
No i"m not 15

But it will make you think twice about posting nudes of me before asking permission.

Those nudes of me posted on /b/ happened to be a personal collection i sent and trusted with a long term boyfriend who posted them when we broke up. I also happened to get hacked, all my accounts, everything.

Admittedly it"s made me alot more "web sensible" but still.

NEXT TIME ASK :] I don"t bite.

Brad2770

Mini, PM one nude pic. I was one of your supporters to join this site!

Oh, wait, you said ask..

Mini, may i please have a nude pic of you? A good one? or multiples? or all of them?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
wow thats one hell of a cunt move considering all the shit we"ve been getting here for CP. hopefully Millie banishes you back to the land of non-tit showing 15 year old camwhores.

p.s. someone send me the pics.

Brad2770

Oh come on....

If she was a dude and joked that she was 15 everyone would be over looking that shit... for those that know her, she showed her fucking passport before she joined the site. So it is "known" as a joke.

Not defending her as a chic, just the fucking fact she isnt saying Speed Racer > Ironman.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:
No i"m not 15

But it will make you think twice about posting nudes of me before asking permission.

Those nudes of me posted on /b/ happened to be a personal collection i sent and trusted with a long term boyfriend who posted them when we broke up. I also happened to get hacked, all my accounts, everything.

Admittedly it"s made me alot more "web sensible" but still.

NEXT TIME ASK :] I don"t bite.
Him and274others?

Let me get this straight, you want to stroll up in here and make avery bad jokeand scare the shit out of people because someone posted a .zip of your naughty bits? May 18th, 2008 you were doing a strip tease with over 200 viewers, that image is provided in your zip file.

Justshow them your titsand save the jokes for the funny people.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
I"m not trolling

It"s a joke between the regs of Yahoo live and posters in this topic

It"s funny how those i never see on Live or ever post in this thread before are the ones having a hissy fit

Chillax fuckers.