Yahoo live epic fun

It wasn"t shutting down right @ 3:30.. they said they"re gunna hang out till they feel like it.

Kinda sucky actually.. all the chicks with boobs are being banned because the Mods are running the channel.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
closure_screen.gif

closure_screen.gif

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
was given admin abilities over the channels for the last hour, was pretty cool and a nice thank you gift from the guys at Y!Live

no boobs were shown because most of the people there were upset it was going

bring on the new cam site, not

Because Y!Live sucked. Nobody ultimately gave a shit about people like Mini. She was fugly and bad at being an attention whore.

The last 30mins was people begging for Mod rights, boobs, and the damn Yahoo employees to give them the source code for the site.

Now everyone moved on to Justin.tv, ustream, etc where they can gather a new following of basement dwelling perves who stroke themselves to your shitty web-tv streams.

NOBODY CARES.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What is Mini going to do now that Y!Live shut down? Her only source of income was finding fat and ugly dudes willing to give her money to put their dicks in that nuclear vagina of hers via the service.

Time to become a real prostitute and get your ass on the corner Mini!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Regime said:
If your taint made it in one of the bottom 4 windows on accident man.....

talk about lol
Sadly, one of those loser fucks "immortalized" me in one of the videos, I had a half second clip in there. I think this is the lowest point in my life!