Yahoo live epic fun

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Lost Ranger said:
It is just mindless fun Salshun... key word being mindless. I doubt that many people there are being all that serious. The comedy so far has nothing to do with the girl in the video, it is some of the comments made. Just like a real time version of FoHss really.
Got it. Fair enough. I joined a few rooms and the girls don"t ever seem to reply or talk. Is that the norm or the exception?

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Salshun said:
Got it. Fair enough. I joined a few rooms and the girls don"t ever seem to reply or talk. Is that the norm or the exception?
gotta dig around to find some gold, just like any internet lulz. Can"t expect constant win.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Zarcath said:
gotta dig around to find some gold, just like any internet lulz. Can"t expect constant win.
Got kind of sick people spamming the same message a million times in a row. Was like a 5 year old screaming "LOOK AT ME!" over and over.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Salshun said:
Got kind of sick people spamming the same message a million times in a row. Was like a 5 year old screaming "LOOK AT ME!" over and over.
Sorta like those folks in MMO general that keep saying the same things over and over about game?

Korioni_foh

shitlord
Some reply more than others. Some don"t at all. I think that"s why a lot tend to stick to Lolli when she"s on. She"s more active than anyone else and willing to entertain. More importantly, she makes it clear she won"t get naked so most of the anon faggots go away and we can get her to do other things... like the chicken dance with panties on head >.>

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Korioni said:
Some reply more than others. Some don"t at all. I think that"s why a lot tend to stick to Lolli when she"s on. She"s more active than anyone else and willing to entertain. More importantly, she makes it clear she won"t get naked so most of the anon faggots go away and we can get her to do other things... like the chicken dance with panties on head >.>
What room is everyone in right now or are all the good ones done for the night?

That Bopopo guy is the scariest looking guy on the planet. He looks like a gay stunt double for Little Richard.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Salshun said:

That Bopopo guy is the scariest looking guy on the planet. He looks like a gay stunt double for Little Richard.
Shit is boring and dumb at the moment.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Salshun said:

It"s way past bed time for most jailbait. Stuck with all of the fatty trannies now.

qft. you"ll see a wave of new b-tards that come in demanding tits but they leave after a while. Even in the real world I don"t get to see chicks put panties on their head or draw dolphins with tits. Lolli doesn"t even need to get drunk or high to play along and she"s a good sport about it. All in good fun.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Zarcath said:
qft. you"ll see a wave of new b-tards that come in demanding tits but they leave after a while. Even in the real world I don"t get to see chicks put panties on their head or draw dolphins with tits. Lolli doesn"t even need to get drunk or high to play along and she"s a good sport about it. All in good fun.
I can see an appeal in being able to talk a girl online into getting naked for perfect strangers, but it probably speaks more about her dignity than it does my social engineering skills.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Salshun said:
I can see an appeal in being able to talk a girl online into getting naked for perfect strangers, but it probably speaks more about her dignity than it does my social engineering skills.
well thats why I have some respect for lolli, she hasn"t shown her goods, see if the trend continues. Some of the other heffers look like they normally pay for this kind of attention.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly this is all comical, i just wonder aboutthat chick "avoiding--rl"

she seems borderline depressed and keeps popping pills...

I wonder if we will see a yahoo live assisted suacide soon...

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Zarcath said:
well thats why I have some respect for lolli, she hasn"t shown her goods, see if the trend continues. Some of the other heffers look like they normally pay for this kind of attention.
Yeah, that whole site lends a lot of credit to the "negative attention is still attention" life motto a lot of people have.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
GuardianX said:
Honestly this is all comical, i just wonder aboutthat chick "avoiding--rl"

she seems borderline depressed and keeps popping pills...

I wonder if we will see a yahoo live assisted suacide soon...
She told you she was hardcore.

Do you know what she was taking?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Naah don"t remember reading, I 1/2 ass participate in people I don"t really care about...I join as chris hansen (the original not the 300 douchebag clones that spanwed from my first creating the name) if I want to troll or if I want to mess with the people I"ll create alternate versions of their name with very slight visual differences.

usually offers a few laughs...I had all of you noobs believing that lolli was 13 for a few hours today and maybe a few of you still do believe that she is. I have no clue how old she is honestly.

shit was funny though, her face when I was pretending to be her was comical. She would stare at the screen for a while and likely think to herself "wtf I didn"t write that...did I?"

Salshun_foh

shitlord
GuardianX said:
Naah don"t remember reading, I 1/2 ass participate in people I don"t really care about...I join as chris hansen (the original not the 300 douchebag clones that spanwed from my first creating the name) if I want to troll or if I want to mess with the people I"ll create alternate versions of their name with very slight visual differences.
Hah!

"Anyone know where I can get some wine coolers and condoms?"

"I"m going to need everyone in this room to sit down over there for a second."

I jumped in that Hotstuff22 room but it seems to have stopped broadcasting. In the Carmen_ohaii room now. It"s funny, 3/4 of the chat log seems to have nothing to do with anything, like we"re not even looking at the same thing.