Yahoo live epic fun

Maybe the mods can agree to grant access for foss on tits and that they play games lol entery fee..

some of the people on there seem cool and are not just cam whores but haveing fun...some are just cam whores...and some are just funny and many are just scary

edit: lol @

"Get her armory, we shall judge her based on her gear, not her tits."

"Zarcath has a dream, that one day our children will not be judged by the color of their skin or size of their bust, but by the content their character has completed."

Korioni_foh

shitlord
It"s interesting to hear what other people think about FoH... Most tend to think that it"s a WoW forum. I can"t speak for anyone else on these boards but I spend most of my time in other games and Millie houses :\

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
yeah especially the ebaum fucks and their "LOL GO BACK TO PLAYING GAMES FOHSS LOSERS". wtfever. This forum has more intelligence than the average one, for sure.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Astrocreep said:
well doesnt it legitimize their remarks by denying access to this girl? i dunno what 4chan is but letting a few camwhores post so they could call everyone losers for playing games or lusting after hot chicks sounds like an epic amount of entertainment. you can always ban her if she goes too far , right?
Well, she did say she wasnt going to talk shit to anyone. We were talking about the whole Kate has a Hoof incident lastnight and said she breifly talked with Kate about that a while back but didnt think anything of it. She didnt know Kate talkedshit about FOh Being a geeking gaming forum and the lawsuits and what not. I dont think that this girl is about that. See seemed pretty down to earth and was just chatting off cam for a huge part of the night.

Yeah, she got banned for flashing haha, but its not like its hard to make a new account.

btw, she did show camtime of her playing WoW, so i gues she is a gamer too. hah

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Korioni said:
It"s interesting to hear what other people think about FoH... Most tend to think that it"s a WoW forum. I can"t speak for anyone else on these boards but I spend most of my time in other games and Millie houses :\
I am the same. This site isnt for serious mmo gaming anymore. Some people talk about it, but 24 hours a day SS"s has more people viewing this place. I spend most of my time on here in Other games and the Sports section myself.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
jesus you have to check out the man beast in ressh"s channel, demoniousx_returns, his face takes up half the screen and he"s a mouth breather

oh he"s in his channel now

LIVE: demoniousx_returns

gogogo watch out for nomnomnomnom he will eat you

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Millie said:
If she wants to post here, then, have her create an account and PM me. They need to take the initiative if they want to post here; I"m not going to build accounts out of thin air for them.
Fuck no, don"t allow any of these cam whores to get accounts. It"ll just turn in to a feeding frenzy just like Lucykemp was, even if they"re slightly more intelligent. These chicks will roll in here, announcing to the world that they"re a "female gamer" and a good proportion of the board"s population will promptly lose their minds as they follow their every post and try to get with them.

It"s a trap.

I"m not saying that female posters automatically cause problems, but I much prefer the ones we"ve got here that don"t make a huge deal out of being a girl in a male dominated forum. Some of them you couldn"t even tell they are female.

Why aren"t you guys clamouring to add some of the funny, cool guys you"ve seen making comments in these chat rooms? Oh right, because they have a penis.

This thread is fairly entertaining, though. But I"d say I"m laughing as much "at" as I am "with".

Malice_foh

shitlord
Because the only funny, cool guys on Yahoo Live are the FOHers...

Also, I must have missed it, but who the hell are Luckyemp and "IT?"

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Eomer said:
Why aren"t you guys clamouring to add some of the funny, cool guys you"ve seen making comments in these chat rooms?Oh right, because they have a penis.
I see no flaw in the logic

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Eomer said:
Fuck no, don"t allow any of these cam whores to get accounts. It"ll just turn in to a feeding frenzy just like Lucykemp was, even if they"re slightly more intelligent. These chicks will roll in here, announcing to the world that they"re a "female gamer" and a good proportion of the board"s population will promptly lose their minds as they follow their every post and try to get with them.

It"s a trap.
are you insinuating that there are no female gamers here?

Malice_foh

shitlord
Astrocreep said:
are you insinuating that there are no female gamers here?
No, he"s insinuating that if we let chicks in just because they are chicks, we"ll get the ones who constantly remind everyone they are chicks. Like was said, lots of the girl posters you can hardly tell because they don"t try to use it to attract attention.

Rako_foh

shitlord
The only girl that actually WANTED to register (Milk girl), was asking if we had MMORPG discussion. So I guess feel free to discriminate.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Yea she"s legit....she got on her mic and we were all just chillin there discussing various MMO"s.