Yahoo live epic fun

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Zuuljin said:
you really need to use a bike, your getting whooped.
i havent gotten around to learning how to use them, i always end up in the dirt.

and it doesn"t help that i use baby mario, everyone just pushes me around

Zuuljin_foh

shitlord
Each bike handles differently, so some push, and others are pretty on. I usually go with yoshi and the 2nd bike down, or funky kong and the 2nd bike down.

I"d love to play a bit, but apparently my TV just went out, so I"ll have to switch TV"s tommorow, or just buy a new one heh.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
there"s gotta be a way to broadcast your desktop, having a camera in my face while i"m trying to play a game makes me suck a lot.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
haha, at the chick making pancakes. They are thickies, they look more like birthday cakes. Someone in the chat goes, they are failcakes. lol

Zuuljin_foh

shitlord
I wish the fucking chat would work. Half the time it tells me to sign in even after I"m signed in, and sometimes I"m not even signed in and it lets me see the chat window. They need to fix that shit asap.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Penalty said:
that girl making pancakes was most hilarious shit ever
I hadnt had a good laugh in a while until the failcakes. Shit was funny, when she goes, thats what the recipe called for. 4 big ass pancakes and she took 2 bites of it.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
anyone have any idea how to make live! yahoo recognize different inputs? I got a webcam program that outputs desktop but live! won"t recognize the source.

Foozles_foh

shitlord
XadionDarkborn said:
the current intiresting chat room...the axe girls are dumb- the green rabbit chick showed some tit earlyer but my screencap key didnt get it
The axe girls are just paid to look good and they dont speak english so cant expect much. Fucking around with the tranny is fun though.