Yahoo live epic fun

sw33t_angel_foh

shitlord
Schatze said:
To the google "can reading glasses damage my vision";

Not really, but doing any close work forces crystalline lens accommodation, the zonules tighten to flatten the lense to decrease the refractive power. However, this increases intraocular pressure (since the cilliary muscles are anchored to the sclera) which actually causes your eyes to physically lengthen causing the positive focal length to project into the aqueous humor, causing blurry vision.

No, glasses don"t hurt your eyesight, but anything beyond focusing on something beyond optical infinity for prolonged periods of time will. The closer it is from 20~ away, the more damaging in the long term.

fake edit; funny or titty links plz.
ty =)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
While it was all good fun and funny shit, it"s somewhat disturbing how much some people seemed to actually have a thing for her that went beyond joking.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Tarrant220 said:
While it was all good fun and funny shit, it"s somewhat disturbing how much some people seemed to actually have a thing for her that went beyond joking.
Who was joking?

Malice_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
What"s scary to think is that some of those people who blurted out "I CAME" ... probably did.

Talineth_foh

shitlord
Yeah I get scared when people try to defend these girls" honor.

I"m sure some of them are very nice and wholesome people, but they"re still all just camwhores.

A2T_foh

shitlord
Talineth said:
Yeah I get scared when people try to defend these girls" honor.

I"m sure some of them are very nice and wholesome people, but they"re still all just camwhores.
I meant more in an internet predator way.