Yahoo live epic fun

Zarcath

Silver Squire
she showed butt panties while I was occupied and under the terms and conditions, if we ever want her to post here, we can"t upload the panties pic. So in the best interests of epic lulz, lets not screw the pooch here.

other unrelated pics

akileese_sl

shitlord
That"s kind of eerie. Maybe a sister? Maybe he had a sex change? We need further investigation into this. I nominate James to lead the investigation.

Kevincheese_foh

shitlord
Creepy how much she looks like him.

Couple from last night, I couldn"t focus on Mass Effect half the night because of this site.

Sharp knees!

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
I think I"m failing to see the appeal here. Mabye I"m becoming an old geezer but have none of you seen a girl before? I watched that feed for like an hour last night and saw a corny 12 year old girl do corny little girl stuff. I didn"t see the appeal... Man I must be fucking old.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
Sharmai said:
I think I"m failing to see the appeal here. Mabye I"m becoming an old geezer but have none of you seen a girl before? I watched that feed for like an hour last night and saw a corny 12 year old girl do corny little girl stuff. I didn"t see the appeal... Man I must be fucking old.
I"m with you. None of this shit seems "epic" in the least. "PUT A BOOK ON YOUR HEAD" is not all that entertaining. Yes, it"s funny that some teeny girl is such an attention whore that she will tolerate the inane spam but legendary? I don"t get it..

funny, yes...epic sometimes- you just have to kinda let go- just take the humor for its simple stupidness

TITS FOR GREAT JUSTICE - its stupid, dumb immature...yes...but funny - yes! deff when you get a reaction

Millie_foh

shitlord
Sharmai said:
Emphasis on the 12-year-old part. I hate to spoil everyone"s fun and all, but there"s no way in hell that poor girl is 18.