Yahoo live epic fun

Hippos II_foh

shitlord
Millie just confessed to looking at risqu? pictures of someone under the age of 18, alert the authorities immediately.

Oh, and my reasoning for watching such atrocities as the lolliepopgirlx3 cam are much different than those of everyone else... I do it so I can look eye to brown-eye with aychamo.

Millie_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
poor girl?
Yes, for being a 12-14 year old girl who doesn"t know any better and is being put through the paces by a much older audience. If you ask me, it"s borderline Dateline NBC territory here. But like I said, I"m not imposing my opinions on anyone. So long as no underage nudity or butt pictures get posted here, you all can have your fun.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, im not sure about that one either. She"s having at least as much fun as anyone else in the chatroom, and it"s not like she"s going to wake up some day and go "omg, im such a whore, I did barelrolls on my bed and all the internet saw me".

Aychamo is one sick motherfucker though.

Millie_foh

shitlord
Like I said, you all can have your fun. Personally speaking, I"m 27, and if I found myself encouraging a 14-year-old to dance around on camera for me, I"d feel more than a little weird about the whole thing. But it"s your entertainment here, not mine.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would have sided with the "not interested" crowd until Robert Plant walked in on that one chick who was showing her tits.

Truly, truly epic.

Millie_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
If you think she"s 12 or 14 you"re crazy, while she definitely isn"t 18, I"d put her in the 16-17 range.
Please don"t drag me into a hair-splitting debate with you on this. :p In the eyes of the law, fyi, the operative phrase here is "...she definitely isn"t 18."

And frankly, I"d be amazed if she were 16 to 17. She looks a lot younger. Twelve might be a bottom floor, but I"d believe 14 pretty easily.

EDIT: Not to mention that flashing your ass to that girl is exposing yourself to a minor, i.e., a felony. And anyone sitting in the chat room while the ass flashing takes place is conceivably an accessory to that felony. So I sure hope no one is doing that kind of stuff anymore.

James said:
I would have sided with the "not interested" crowd until Robert Plant walked in on that one chick who was showing her tits.

Truly, truly epic.
hu? missed this?

you all talking about the lollipop chick doing barrell rolls

findar_foh

shitlord
she"s 16 fwiw. the fun is just getting her to do silly things. the tits spam is dumb i agree, but when she is doing barrel rolls or drawing silly pics its funny to me.

Rako_foh

shitlord
Lolli kept me entertained for atleast 3 hours at work, so no complaints on my end.

The late night anus peep show was beyond awesome though.

SSHOF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol this is still going? i just checked and they have a pretty girl named axedark on there, shes cute and seems to be doing stuff for the spammers.