Yahoo live epic fun

Zennin_foh

shitlord
column said:
Man that girl is really young. You fuckers better be careful.

* Calls Chris Hansen,, " Hey have I got a story for you"
so I finally decide to check it out and she"s not in the bloody room. just a bunch of (39) /b/tards and /fohss/tards

Lowk_foh

shitlord
So i got banned from my first channel by telling a cam whore"s guy friend he had a reverse tramp stamp and was flexing his muscles like he was prouder than he should be and coming off like white trash in the process.

People"s emotions get hurt easy =/

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Zarcath said:
it"s only wrong when you show up at her doorstep with a pocket full of condoms
wrong, there was guy who never showed up at the doorstep cuz he got suspicious so chris hansen went to the house with the cops to bust him and he took a gun and shot himself dead.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Astrocreep said:
wrong, there was guy who never showed up at the doorstep cuz he got suspicious so chris hansen went to the house with the cops to bust him and he took a gun and shot himself dead.
unless he was cybering her or some shit, does chris hansen have legal right to go to the guys residence and harass them?

Lowk_foh

shitlord
JeydaX said:
ROFL... yea I am in that channel right now. Seriously I haven"t had this much fun on the internet in ages.
Did that guy stop acting like a alpha male after that? Please tell me i fucked up his ego a bit and he quit the dumb bullshit.