Yahoo live epic fun

Twobit_sl

shitlord
Akileese said:
Something is fishy. First she says she"s 14, confirms it, then back tracks and says she"s still 13. I smell tarp.
You think? You are a fucking genius. Let me give you a little hint.. it doesn"t matter which is correct, both will land your ass in jail. I"d imagine 90% of the shit that has gone on in the chat is borderline illegal as well.

JeydaX_foh

shitlord
Twobit Whore said:
I"d imagine 90% of the shit that has gone on in the chat is borderline illegal as well.
You imagine some pretty crazy shit then. Then again, I wasn"t one of the retards screaming "OMFG TITS OR GTFO" every 10 seconds.

Millie_foh

shitlord
Draz said:
shes 19 btw (she said earlier) no pedobear needed!
According to this thread, she"s also claimed at various times to be 16, 14, and even 13.

Know that, in court, the "she said she was 19!" defense won"t hold water if she turns out to be a minor. Especially since she"s given you reason to suspect she"s less than 18 with her other statements about being 16, 14, and 13. She also looks about 14 on a good day, though people seem to disagree with me about this.

Until she shows you a valid birth certificate and ID indicating she"s 18 or older, proceed at your own risk. Especially when asking her to do things like simulate fellatio on a banana. Talking a sub-18-year-old minor into doing things like that (not to mention having her flash you in any way, or your flashing her) is a felony.

I"m not going to stop you guys from talking to her, or from acting nuts around her, because obviously I don"t have the power to enforce anything with Yahoo. But I feel a moral obligation to speak up here, and at least to give you a warning about what you"re doing. Try to have a conscience about this kind of stuff. I can"t make you, but at some point in life it might help to develop one. :p

Draz_foh

shitlord
Millie said:
According to this thread, she"s also claimed at various times to be 16, 14, and even 13.

Know that, in court, the "she said she was 19!" defense won"t hold water if she turns out to be a minor. Especially since she"s given you reason to suspect she"s less than 18 with her other statements about being 16, 14, and 13. She also looks about 14 on a good day, though people seem to disagree with me about this.

Until she shows you a valid birth certificate and ID indicating she"s 18 or older, proceed at your own risk. Especially when asking her to do things like simulate fellatio on a banana. Talking a sub-18-year-old minor into doing things like that (not to mention having her flash you in any way, or your flashing her) is a felony.

I"m not going to stop you guys from talking to her, or from acting nuts around her, because obviously I don"t have the power to enforce anything with Yahoo. But I feel a moral obligation to speak up here, and at least to give you a warning about what you"re doing.
No, I am talking about Wowfagg, not the one they were talking to earlier. Dont want you thinking I am trying to get some underage girl to do anything like that.

Druixx_foh

shitlord
The thread is talking about two different girls on cam and is quite confusing. The chick playing WoW is 19, I believe. The one with the banana is 13-14.

akileese_sl

shitlord
Twobit Whore said:
You think? You are a fucking genius. Let me give you a little hint.. it doesn"t matter which is correct, both will land your ass in jail. I"d imagine 90% of the shit that has gone on in the chat is borderline illegal as well.
First off, I may be one of the only people who goes to Yahoo Live to see the funny shit FOHSS does and to see people make retarded asses of themselves. I could care less whether or not she shows her tits. She looks like Haylie Joe Osmond and frankly, it"s kind of creepy.

Secondly, if the FBI ever raided me. The last thing I"d be worried about is me telling a camwhore to write FOHSS on her head and I"m pretty sure most people here can relate.

Korioni_foh

shitlord
Consider this more of a chat room for FoH. We like Lollypop because she chats more than most others and puts things ontop of her head... I think the majority of us avoid sexually explicit comments. On top of that, I think that most of us aren"t retarded enough to do anything than joke around with her while we"re chatting amongst eachother. I wouldn"t worry too much about it Millie

JeydaX_foh

shitlord
First off, I may be one of the only people who goes to Yahoo Live to see the funny shit FOHSS does and to see people make retarded asses of themselves.
That"s the only reason I went there yesterday/today. It"s funny as fuck when you tell someone to put their keyboard on their head and they do it. I mean honestly... put your keyboard on your head. You look like a moron. It"s funny. That"s the whole point!

Hippos II_foh

shitlord
its fun to watch the chat during this snoozer of a cle/bos game, but whoever michfoh and chadhchadh86 are need to die, especially this chad guy

akileese_sl

shitlord
JeydaX said:
That"s the only reason I went there yesterday/today. It"s funny as fuck when you tell someone to put their keyboard on their head and they do it. I mean honestly... put your keyboard on your head. You look like a moron. It"s funny. That"s the whole point!
Exactly. The shits and giggles alone is worth it. I mean, I remember using Yahoo for chatting purposes when I was younger and it was sitll relevant. Do I keep in touch with people on it? Yeah. But do I chat there? Fuck no. There"s some sick mother fuckers on there and I"m saying that in comparison to some of the stuff that goes on here.

The point is, a lot of the stuff we"re doing is humorous and all in good fun.That being said, there are a ton of people in there who legitimately want to see that chick get naked, but most of us are there for fun.

I just found it kind of bizarre about the whole age thing. A kid I play wow with is almost certain she"s 16-17 and I was saying I figured she was 14 or 15. It"s always fun to guess how old camwhores are. That being said, Lolli is a good sport for entertaining us by putting stuff on her head.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
ITs just a chatroom to fuck around in. If your trying to go there to get her to do anything other then act like a goof and your a bit older, then yeah, it would be creepy.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
yeah, like the 60 year old in wowfaggs room atm and what was his name, phil from yesterday? that was fucking scary.