Yahoo live epic fun

Twobit_sl

shitlord
Akileese said:
First off, I may be one of the only people who goes to Yahoo Live to see the funny shit FOHSS does and to see people make retarded asses of themselves. I could care less whether or not she shows her tits. She looks like Haylie Joe Osmond and frankly, it"s kind of creepy.

Secondly, if the FBI ever raided me. The last thing I"d be worried about is me telling a camwhore to write FOHSS on her head and I"m pretty sure most people here can relate.
I"m not calling out anyone here for doing anything specific. Just saying that telling a 13 year old girl to "show your tits or gtfo" is borderline not kosher. And we all know it"s been done far more than it should.

akileese_sl

shitlord
Twobit Whore said:
I"m not calling out anyone here for doing anything specific. Just saying that telling a 13 year old girl to "show your tits or gtfo" is borderline not kosher.
I can say with confidence that I don"t think most of the SS crew that rolled in there last night and dominated Yahoo Live was legitimately asking her to get naked. We were doing the same stupid shit to her that we did to anyone.

But I won"t argue with you and I"ll say it"s actually not kosher imo.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
LOL that was some pretty epic fun, you all are so easy to troll...fucking pedo"s = P

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
She has net nanny and needs to be in bed around 10.....Sooo....Lol so funny when you get a Fake Lolli is here..

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Anyone has a screencap of her putting the keyboard on her boyfriend"s head?

And then the twins come out to play.....

QforQ_foh

shitlord
I fail to see how youtube has been trumped. Seems like just another stickam/ustream rip off.

Can"t Yahoo do anything original?