Yahoo live epic fun

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Tullaeniel said:
We"re talking to her now. She sent you a PM. Needs a mob to give her posting rights.
Yeah, I replied to her. A little confusion as to me trying to make jokes about her getting taken seriously. Can"t remember the last time I posted something on here where I was TRYING to be serious. No harm, no foul. Truth be told her room actually was the only where I wasn"t wondering if the girl had fallen asleep with her eyes open.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think you people are having a little too much fun with this shit. It"s almost creepy.

Xenrauk_foh

shitlord
Was funny seeing fohss in full force last night in all the girls rooms asking for fohss on paper hands foreheads boobs. Though most of the time it had guys in those rooms just screaming for boobs or vags, so desperate for fixes they could have just gone over to redtube.

Lolli was probably the best and the only skin she showed was her tummy. Don"t need to see those goods, she"s at least entertaining and willing to do some funny stuff.

findar_foh

shitlord
Erumaron said:
whoever leaked to ebaums/4chan sucks
4chan has been doing this as long / if not longer. its just spammed off the page. ebaums is just 4chan"rs being retards trying to get ebaums a bad rep.

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
Meh, I was on /b/ raids to stickam and they were as good. Although, I must admit... it is way harder to find anything entertaining at stickam.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Salshun said:
Yeah, I replied to her. A little confusion as to me trying to make jokes about her getting taken seriously. Can"t remember the last time I posted something on here where I was TRYING to be serious. No harm, no foul. Truth be told her room actually was the only where I wasn"t wondering if the girl had fallen asleep with her eyes open.
So like.. what is she talking about? Working out a deal for FOHSS on tits or what?

Leland_foh

shitlord
After years of lurking I finally got my account approved. This epicness that is the Yahoo live cam has pulled me from laziness to make two mouse clicks and type 5 words, "Millie, please activate my account."

You"ll see me in yahoo as Nulbila and if I dont see Acyhamos anus again for the rest of my life I"ll be content.

Bristlebane_foh

shitlord
PerritoBites said:
Meh, I was on /b/ raids to stickam and they were as good. Although, I must admit... it is way harder to find anything entertaining at stickam.
Were the "raids" totally awesome?

Spamming lame chat rooms and calling people "American Inventors," "chinks," et al, and telling chicks to take their clothes off is the height of comedy.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Bristlebane said:
Were the "raids" totally awesome?

Spamming lame chat rooms and calling people "American Inventors," "chinks," et al, and telling chicks to take their clothes off is the height of comedy.
dude! don"t forget fat and ugly.