Yahoo live epic fun

Twobit_sl

shitlord
I don"t see why people are all over Carmen.. I mean I guess it"s cool to spam inane shit at a random internet slut, but I and others have linked her site several times. Google her and you can find free masturbation, double penetration, cock-sucking and more.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
AladainAF said:
So like.. what is she talking about? Working out a deal for FOHSS on tits or what?
She just thought the things I said were funny and she wanted to chat with me so we bounced a few messages back and forth. Nothing too interesting. No I didn"t hit her up for the FOHSS titty stuff but she said she"d make me an account on her page.

rinthea_foh

shitlord
Salshun said:
She just thought the things I said were funny and she wanted to chat with me so we bounced a few messages back and forth. Nothing too interesting. No I didn"t hit her up for the FOHSS titty stuff but she said she"d make me an account on her page.
she must have seen ur new house

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Salshun said:
Well done, sir. Now to get everyone in FOHSS an account. But Millie might have killed that =\ o well =\

Millie_foh

shitlord
AladainAF said:
Well done, sir. Now to get everyone in FOHSS an account. But Millie might have killed that =\ o well =\
These are FOH forums first and foremost, and serious gaming forums beyond that. Screenshots is a goofy, just-for-fun type of forum within that broader umbrella, but that does not mean I"m about to activate a bunch of accounts for the sole purpose of hanging out in Screenshots and treating our forums like they"re 4Chan. Anyone who wants their account activated had better intend to have decent gaming or media discussions every now and then, and not just be some random camwhore or Yahoo Live troll spamming "LOLOLOL TIS OR GTFO!!1" every other post.

I am not about to preside over the 4Chanization of my guild"s message boards. It"s just not going to happen.

Furthermore, the idea that a bunch of folks who spend a great deal of time trash talking me here, libeling me in Yahoo chat, and calling me a "Nazi" would expect my help is highly ironic. :p

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Millie said:
These are FOH forums first and foremost, and serious gaming forums beyond that. Screenshots is a goofy, just-for-fun type of forum within that broader umbrella, but that does not mean I"m about to activate a bunch of accounts for the sole purpose of hanging out in Screenshots and treating our forums like they"re 4Chan. Anyone who wants their account activated had better intend to have decent gaming or media discussions every now and then, and not just be some random camwhore or Yahoo Live troll spamming "LOLOLOL TIS OR GTFO!!1" every other post.

I am not about to preside over the 4Chanization of my guild"s message boards. It"s just not going to happen.

Furthermore, the idea that a bunch of folks who spend a great deal of time trash talking me here, libeling me in Yahoo chat, and calling me a "Nazi" would expect my help is highly ironic. :p
well doesnt it legitimize their remarks by denying access to this girl? i dunno what 4chan is but letting a few camwhores post so they could call everyone losers for playing games or lusting after hot chicks sounds like an epic amount of entertainment. you can always ban her if she goes too far , right?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Millie said:

Cockblocker.

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
It"s amazing the sort of debasement you witness for titties on the internet, and the lack of respect some of you folks have for people.
I look at it as a social experiment. Given enough "peer" pressure despite the complete absence of retribution, how far will someone go to make people happy? What depths can we drive them to? Are they more prone to do the big stuff like flash a bit of nip or even go full nude if we start off small with shit like SHOE ON HEAD?

*shrug*. At any rate, it"s fairly fucking hilarious when a chick is flashing her tits to us and the mom walks right the fuck in on it. Talk about goddamn legendary.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Millie said:

Their is also something nice about being part of a tight knit forum like this with long time regulars and a sense of accountability each member has to watch what they post knowing forum respect is easily lost and hard to get back.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Salshun said:
Their is also something nice about being part of a tight knit forum like this with long time regulars and a sense of accountability each member has to watch what they post knowing forum respect is easily lost and hard to get back.
wat

Leland_foh

shitlord
I can"t disagree with Millie here. Monitoring forums with the member base that this forum has is a job in and of itself. I"m all for fun and bsing but when monitoring forums becomes less fun and more of a job then whats the point of keeping it around?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Leland said:
I can"t disagree with Millie here. Monitoring forums with the member base that this forum has is a job in and of itself. I"m all for fun and bsing but when monitoring forums because less fun and more of a job then whats the point of keeping it around?
*cough*KISSASS*cough*

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
Bristlebane said:
Were the "raids" totally awesome?

Spamming lame chat rooms and calling people "American Inventors," "chinks," et al, and telling chicks to take their clothes off is the height of comedy.
ok, maybe not as good... but they did find someone similar to lolli... Well, this girl dressed up as different things and drew funny shit :p

Millie_foh

shitlord
Astrocreep said:
well doesnt it legitimize their remarks by denying access to this girl?
No, it doesn"t, because the remarks are baseless. I"m not a "Nazi" for denying access to someone who clearly has no legitimate business being here. It"s called doing my job. And if people don"t like that, that"s too bad. Membership has been admin-approved and selective for almost 6 years at these boards, and I"m not about to change that overnight because a handful of horny or bored kids want something to harrass.

Salshun said:
I couldn"t agree more, which is precisely why letting in camwhores is a bad idea. What better or more efficient way to trash the boards" respectability and credibility than by turning them into frothing-at-the-mouth, 4Chan-spamming, obscenity-laden extensions of Yahoo Live Chat?