Yahoo live epic fun

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
STFU before you get this thread rickshawed

take it from me, i know a thing or two about rickshawed threads

I never talked to my congressman about diddling 14 year olds, but I did try to get them to help me get money for my house and shit from Hurricane Katrina b/c FEMA/Insurrance/Military denied me and he couldn"t do shit.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I once wrote for an autographed photo so I could practice my firearm skills. They happily oblidged.

Gotta work your way up guys.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The fuck you have. Thats a rare minority right there, sir.
It"s not so much that the 15 year olds are advanced, it"s more along the lines that most 20 year olds are still insipid, idiotic bitches who can be manipulated just as easy as when they were 15.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
On one hand, there"s no way we"ll ever know how old Lollipop is short of her showing us ID. She"s in high school at least, so she"s definitely not 14. US Age of Consent ranges from 14-18.

In any case, none of us, (at least I hope not), entertain real plans to fuck this girl, it"s all harmless fun. I"m not worried about authorities busting my door down for chatting up a chick. Most of the ss we put up here is of her with shit on her head.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I was trying everything to get these stupid bitches to show some T&A. Dance offs, nudity, insults. Can"t imagine why it didn"t work! (LOL)
The key is in the words...

Insults wrapped in compliments that are also sexual innuendos. That"s the way to provoke any cam whore.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
In any case, none of us, (at least I hope not), entertain real plans to fuck this girl, it"s all harmless fun.
I was laying it on real smooth with my tit requests, I expect to be pushing up deep in that by the end of the week for sure.

Millie_foh

shitlord
Zarcath said:
On one hand, there"s no way we"ll ever know how old Lollipop is short of her showing us ID.
That"s irrelevent. All that matters to a judge is how old she actually is, not how old you guessed or assumed or were told she is. Which is why, when you don"t know the answer, you should proceed with extreme caution.

US Age of Consent ranges from 14-18.
That"s highly circumstantial, and I"m guessing that in 99.99% of all cases involving the internet, you can count on age of consent being 18.

In any case, none of us, (at least I hope not), entertain real plans to fuck this girl, it"s all harmless fun.
Your ultimate intent is irrelevent. If you ask her to perform sexually suggestive poses or behaviors, you"re breaking the law. If you ask her to show you her panties or place them on her head, you"re breaking the law. If you ask her to lift up her shirt, you"re breaking the law. If you ask her to pose suggestively for you, you"re breaking the law. If you ask her to draw pictures involving sex acts, penises, ejaculation, etc., you"re breaking the law. I could go on, but you"re a smart guy, and I think you get the idea.

I"m not worried about authorities busting my door down for chatting up a chick.
That"s your call to make for yourself, but I don"t feel like sharing your risk. If you want to take your chances in the confines of a Yahoo Live chat channel, go right ahead. Just don"t tell me about it, and don"t post pictures of it here. When you post illegal pictures on this board, you are unfairly placing me and this board"s ownership in legal jeopardy. It is not your place to make judgment calls about my level of acceptable legal risk, or about this board"s level of acceptable risk. You can roll the dice all you want for yourself, but don"t roll the dice for me or for this board.

Most of the ss we put up here is of her with shit on her head.
Like I said, you"re free to post any pictures you want that do not involve suggestive, sexually compromising, sexually charged, or sexually provocative imagery involving minors -- be they 14, 15, 16, or otherwise.