Yahoo live epic fun

Millie_foh

shitlord
Mist said:
Underwear on head is not sexual.
Once again: if you want to explain to a judge that asking a minor to show you her underwear and then place it on her head was not sexual, that"s your battle to fight. All I"m asking is that you don"t make it mine.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure internet sex falls under the travelling consent age in the US which is 18. Guess that was put into play to stop people from taking trips to Indiana/Alabama for some 9th grade ass.

rinthea_foh

shitlord
i get back and this thread seems to have turned into an awesome game of russian roulette

keep antagonizing millie until shes at the edge and about to ban, then pass it on to the next guy lol

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Clerica said:
jeez drop it already. if it looks underage then dont make sexual remarks or post them here.
No no no, you got it wrong...

Keep posting here this forum has needed a cleaning for a while...my guess is a ton of the hoofshitter.com people came here after their messageboard became lightly moderated and people had a usual kneejerk reaction and up and returned...

grabs some popcorn and watches as the pedo"s fall...

akileese_sl

shitlord
Celebrindal said:
Oh I"m sure that the FBI is fuckin" drooling over the cases they"re about to put together on a fuckton of the people trying to solicit on that site.
I was actually talking to a friend about this. My line of thinking is that the FBI or something has Yahoo by the balls and they"re just using this as a way to get people left and right.

Purely speculation though...right?

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Soon as the first case is made the pedos will run for it though. They may catch a couple if they are using the site but alot will panic and go elsewhere.

Juvarisx_foh

shitlord
Yea I"ll be honest ive been all over this thread but there is defiantly a line to be drawn. If it looks illegal it probably is and thats a good time to gtfo of the chan, and don"t do stupid shit that can get you in trouble. It scares me that anyone would have to say that but apparently im not the first one to have to in this thread.

akileese_sl

shitlord
What the fuck happened to this thread? I go to work and come back and all the sudden it"s a discussion about moral America and economic shit? How the fuck did that happen?

Carino_foh

shitlord
Akileese said:
I was actually talking to a friend about this. My line of thinking is that the FBI or something has Yahoo by the balls and they"re just using this as a way to get people left and right.

Purely speculation though...right?
I doubt it. A website like this could end up being a huge hit, and I wouldn"t be surprised if yahoo live or something similar ends up being one of the new "big things" on the internet in the same vein as youtube, myspace, facebook, google etc. was. Seems like a purely business venture on the part of yahoo to potentially do something innovative and add something new to a outdated company

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
Exactly how would any of this be illegal? If anyone is to be blamed is the cam whores or yahoo. The people are asking to show tits, its not to masturbate, suck the nipples or fuck his friend. I just don"t get why people make such a big deal out of tits. (or even worse... panties)

I doubt it. A website like this could end up being a huge hit, and I wouldn"t be surprised if yahoo live or something similar ends up being one of the new "big things" on the internet in the same vein as youtube, myspace, facebook, google etc. was. Seems like a purely business venture on the part of yahoo to potentially do something innovative and add something new to a outdated company
Stickam has been around for a couple of years probably... It is way more complex (its like myspace with webcam integrated) and the majority"s of people there are under 18. I don"t see why they would go for yahoo... (or to answer your statement) why would this be any better than stickam other than the age group.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Just because the girl is being a whore and offering it up doesn"t make it suddenly legal man use some common sense. Also we are talking about the young kids and the people trying hard to get them to show some tits or get naked and other shit like that.

Anything else is perfectly legal.

Edit: Yeah I think that was a troll now you said something heh.