Yahoo live epic fun

Simas_sl

shitlord
I dont know much about law really but it seems to me getting a 14 year old to show you her tits on the internet would be illegal. I think going in to the supermarket and asking a 14 year old to show you her tits would cause a stir.

Now making a 14 year old roll arond and write stupid shit is harmless, but again if you did it in a supermarket itd be looked at as wierd and possibly predatory.

It makes sense to not post anything you wouldnt do at a grocery store, if they"re under 18. I dont see why people are freaking out about it.

At the same time if theyre over 18 tit shots shouldnt be a problem.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
could we please stop using this lolli girl as a poster child for condemning all the fun thats being had on this thread? no pics of the underage girls, fine, got it its not our board so we have to follow the rules. most of these other girls are very legal, some ridiculously mature, so can we move on now?

Mille what if I want you to go to jail heh? I get hard thinking about your celmate throwing you against the wall and ripping off her shirt so you can lick her big tits while she fingers your wet hairless cunnie mmmmmm take it you little bitch take it yess.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Ambie Dextrious said:
Mille what if I want you to go to jail heh? I get hard thinking about your celmate throwing you against the wall and ripping off her shirt so you can lick her big tits while she fingers your wet hairless cunnie mmmmmm take it you little bitch take it yess.
wtf? Nice 3rd post? Maybe last?

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Wow, I don"t agree with a lot thats been happening lately, especially the inconsistencies but that"s just being an asshole.

Malice_foh

shitlord
Ambie Dextrious said:
Fucking 02ers.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Akileese said:
I was actually talking to a friend about this. My line of thinking is that the FBI or something has Yahoo by the balls and they"re just using this as a way to get people left and right.

Purely speculation though...right?
If this is true Aychamo is in big hairy trouble.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Zarcath said:
If this is true Aychamo is in big hairy trouble.
haha, well, he would definately get what was coming to him if the feds are looking in on that. I wouldnt doubt it. Exposing himself to a underage girl? He"s fucked. haha

Malice_foh

shitlord
kcxiv said:
haha, well, he would definately get what was coming to him if the feds are looking in on that. I wouldnt doubt it. Exposing himself to a underage girl? He"s fucked. haha
They can"t prove that ass is his. Unless they do like a 5-point follicle match.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
PerritoBites said:
Exactly how would any of this be illegal? If anyone is to be blamed is the cam whores or yahoo. The people are asking to show tits, its not to masturbate, suck the nipples or fuck his friend. I just don"t get why people make such a big deal out of tits. (or even worse... panties)

Stickam has been around for a couple of years probably... It is way more complex (its like myspace with webcam integrated) and the majority"s of people there are under 18. I don"t see why they would go for yahoo... (or to answer your statement) why would this be any better than stickam other than the age group.
I swear judge she was wearing practically nothing! She was begging to be raped! Its her fault!

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Malice said:
They can"t prove that ass is his. Unless they do like a 5-point follicle match.
i still there there would be a law exposing a mans ass to a underage girls chat room. Gotta be something against that. lol

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
yeah and then you all started baiting chicks that were underage...

come on now you cannot claim that you didn"t know this would happen.