Yahoo live epic fun

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
Could someone explain to me how lolli grabbing panties out of a bag and putting them on your head would be sexual? Its like saying that wearing underwear outside your pants (superman anyone?) is sexual.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
PerritoBites said:
Could someone explain to me how lolli grabbing panties out of a bag and putting them on your head would be sexual? Its like saying that wearing underwear outside your pants (superman anyone?) is sexual.
Could someone explain to me why it"s so fucking important that you be able to get away with anything even remotely borderline involving children and sexual material?

Just let it fucking go. If you want to do it, do it in that channel.. just don"t come here and post about it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Twobit Whore said:
Could someone explain to me why it"s so fucking important that you be able to get away with anything even remotely borderline involving children and sexual material?

Just let it fucking go. If you want to do it, do it in that channel.. just don"t come here and post about it.
this discussion is what landed us in the tard forum. next step is deletion which would suck.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Astrocreep said:
this discussion is what landed us in the tard forum. next step is deletion which would suck.
It was going to happen. I dont think anyone thought that it would stay in the "normal" section. No clue why people question the Mods over here. In the end you lose every single time.