Yahoo live epic fun

Zarcath

Silver Squire
that webpeg old lady banned me, i guess for piping my desktop? nothing going on in robynsaurus channel. anything good on?

FulorianC_foh

shitlord
There was a very underage /B/-tard that had no problems whatsoever showing off her rack and underwear, but that"s over. And I"m sitting here waiting for Chris Hansen.

I didn"t say a word, though, and she was feeding into the webpeg feed. Not my problem.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
I"m guessing it"s sad that the most populare channel is a 50 year old woman and a bunch of people trying to get her to show her tits.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its funny when newbie camhos pop on thinking its all gonna be like rl chat and it ends up being a bunch of lonely horndogs yelling lewd shit.
the best is that schweetiez dude pimping his cute gf and having a big "im the fucking man" grin on his face. then promising he will be back at 1 like he was a big star. when he got back at 1 his gf wasnt with him anymore and nobody was on his cam and he ended up trolling all the girl chanels yelling lewd shit like the rest of the horndogs.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
FulorianC said:
There was a very underage /B/-tard that had no problems whatsoever showing off her rack and underwear, but that"s over. And I"m sitting here waiting for Chris Hansen.

I didn"t say a word, though, and she was feeding into the webpeg feed. Not my problem.
was that the crocodile chick? she was gross.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
homsar said:
Lol at the 02"er getting banned with 3 post. Has to be some record
Seriously, he must have been thinking "Who is this mirrie person...O well dey not real, WTF BANT WTF IS DIS SHET? OMG MY MOM IS GOING 2 b SO PISSD!!"