Yahoo live epic fun

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Wasnt a block persay, more like a deflection and besides he has had and will probably have that chick again in the near future. =p

Besides, his sister was cute hah.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yutnopash said:
Wasnt a block persay, more like a deflection and besides he has had and will probably have that chick again in the near future. =p

Besides, his sister was cute hah.
Haha We are trying to make plans to meet up soon. I really thought she was a loop until she took the damn bag off her head, LOL.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
cotillabrown showed her bewbeez like a dozen times, stupid was in a private channel and didnt realize there were like 20 strangers checking out those badboys.

Hippos II_foh

shitlord
yeah i wasn"t going to say anything until someone else did on here, but it was pretty epic.

screencap isnt one of tits but i did record all tit flashes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
her face isnt great but them knockers made up for it. its funny when idiots popped in the channel and kept trying to talk to even after people told them to stfu becuase she wasnt in her own channel. it was like a tardtrap.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Hahah Yahoo Live has become a fun little place to visit every now and again. The different varieties of people on there is just amazing.

I STILL KEEP MISSING OUT ON BOOBS THOUGH, damn you guys :C

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
lol, i will post pictures of the other side of them fucked up pancakes later on today. THey are on my other computer and i powered it down already. lol Fuckers were mangled.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Zarcath said:
Schizzy is a man.
eh, i am not in there to say show tits or anything, i was in there for the awesome of failcakes. Personally, i dont even think its a dude. someone said trap, and he/she whatever the fuck it is, just played along with it. Failcakes was awwesome, wait until you see how fucked up the pancakes turned out. Shit was funny.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Astrocreep said:
cotillabrown showed her bewbeez like a dozen times, stupid was in a private channel and didnt realize there were like 20 strangers checking out those badboys.
yep lol! She was being shy about flashing so I got her to join my channel, but she didn"t realize they could see her in her own channel.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
yep lol! She was being shy about flashing so I got her to join my channel, but she didn"t realize they could see her in her own channel.
I have to say, Chicks dig me cause i rarely wear underwear, and when i do it"s something unusual....

but now i know why i have always lost women to guys like you....

it"s not just the constant taint flashing, its also the stories you tell, so much fun and imagination

Aychamo you are a mad man.......when you stole that cow, and then your friend tried to make it with the cow....I wanna party with you cowboy...

me and you together....pfft forget it....

Vehn_foh

shitlord
Lowk said:
I have to say, Chicks dig me cause i rarely wear underwear, and when i do it"s something unusual....

but now i know why i have always lost women to guys like you....

it"s not just the constant taint flashing, its also the stories you tell, so much fun and imagination

Aychamo you are a mad man.......when you stole that cow, and then your friend tried to make it with the cow....I wanna party with you cowboy...

me and you together....pfft forget it....
Stripes ftw!