Yahoo live epic fun

Rorek_foh

shitlord
/b/ is running all the decent cam chicks off the internet tonight, they"ve single handedly had like the last 6 just flat out turn off cams with their faggotry.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Rorek said:
/b/ is running all the decent cam chicks off the internet tonight, they"ve single handedly had like the last 6 just flat out turn off cams with their faggotry.
im starting to think the /b/ tards are just a bunch of female hating faggots or something. why would a chick stick around when they are being verbally abused hundreds of times a minute let alone show their breasts?

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Clerica said:
Webcams OnAir - Search Live Webcamsfound this site if anyone is interested. easier to pick out whats going on.
I"ve never really looked at Stickam before. But seeing the quality of people there, and the quality of people on Yahoo Live, the combined evidence shows that no one on these sites are normal. Not just talking personality but looks-wise, it"s like a constant train wreck/circus.

Gruden_foh

shitlord
Another option, is a lesser known IM program called Camfrog. It"s organized in to rooms, with some going over 1000 people. Would need to pay for a Pro account, or find a cracked version to change cam size, and some other options. Unfortunately, you do need a fully legit Pro version to have more than one cam open at once.

Lots of different types of rooms. Some heavily moderated so you can have decent chat without all the idiots screaming tits or gtfo, and then some wild where stuff like that is expected.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Gruden said:
Another option, is a lesser known IM program called Camfrog. It"s organized in to rooms, with some going over 1000 people. Would need to pay for a Pro account, or find a cracked version to change cam size, and some other options. Unfortunately, you do need a fully legit Pro version to have more than one cam open at once.

Lots of different types of rooms. Some heavily moderated so you can have decent chat without all the idiots screaming tits or gtfo, and then some wild where stuff like that is expected.
shill

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
I use/used stickam to watch Leo Laporte radio show. (the tech tv - Screensavers guy) He no longer streams his radio show (due to the radio station cmplaining about it), but he does log in and stream some kind of show from time to time. Sometimes I do look around stickam and I have found a couple of good things over there... Someone interviewed "Sylar" from Heroes and it was pretty fun watch... Oh and Epileptic Gaming (kind of like X-play minus comercials or bullshit) is pretty good. But when it comes to random people using stickam 90% of the time you will just see someone just sit in from of the camera listening to music and not say anything. And a lot of the time these people call themselves "entertainers". There are some exceptions though... these are some of the gems I have found...
n00bula Profile - Stickam
Ratica - Stickam
ibot Profile - Stickam

And the other shows:
Leo Laporte Profile - Stickam
Epileptic Gaming Profile - Stickam
RationalResponders.com Profile - Stickam(used to be good, stopped watching once they started being lazy)
howardplum Profile - Stickam

Also keep in mind that I haven"t used stickam in about 4 months... so these shows might not be running.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
I used to love the Screensavers...happy to see he"s still got some work at least. Remember how chubby Morgan Webb was back then? haha

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Yea I agree...how she looked back then exactly was fading a bit so I used the google. Four old with one new in the mix.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
God /b/ stop chasing off all my online girlfriends, I"m trying to make them think I"m a nice guy...GAWD!

...fags