Yahoo live epic fun

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
fail or not i could go for some home made pancakes, all i usually get are those bulk size shits from walmart . those are true failcakes.

the reptar chick earlier popped her raisins uncoerced, thats usually the best way. chicks will flash when they want to, so might as well make them comfortable about doing it instead of spamming "tits or gtfo!!"

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Astrocreep said:
fail or not i could go for some home made pancakes, all i usually get are those bulk size shits from walmart . those are true failcakes.

the reptar chick earlier popped her raisins uncoerced, thats usually the best way. chicks will flash when they want to, so might as well make them comfortable about doing it instead of spamming "tits or gtfo!!"
reptar is a dude, dude

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
example

<embed class="castfire_player" id="cf_39ec6" name="cf_39ec6" width="480" height="400" src="http://p.castfire.com/cHNHf/video/11993/webbalert_2008-05-12-020150.flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true"></embed>

Loctious_foh

shitlord
So like, I registered after trolling since EQ1, just so I could join in on this hilariousness.

Only problem is, I haven"t figured out if that"s proof of me failing, or this is just that much win.

=/

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hippos II said:
tonight is supposed to be the epic joining of avoidingreallife and milfguy, hopefully vag results.
yeah i wonder about that one. does avoiding thing it"s a romantic meet up? i dont think milf has much skills, but i wish the best for him.

Hippos II_foh

shitlord
ruination said:
Lol, are they going to log on yahoo live?
that was the original plan, but milf"s flight got delayed 3 hours and during that time avoiding talked about how awkward shes going to be so we"ll see.

and on another note, after watching zarcath "play" ikariam a few times on ylive i started up on it, and today i attacked a city 10 levels higher than me and won (he had 700000gold, big honeypot i keep hitting) only to find out 2 hours later hes got a city 20 levels higher than mine and is now sending a massive army to completely shit on my family .

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Hippos II said:
that was the original plan, but milf"s flight got delayed 3 hours and during that time avoiding talked about how awkward shes going to be so we"ll see.

and on another note, after watching zarcath "play" ikariam a few times on ylive i started up on it, and today i attacked a city 10 levels higher than me and won (he had 700000gold, big honeypot i keep hitting) only to find out 2 hours later hes got a city 20 levels higher than mine and is now sending a massive army to completely shit on my family .
yeah you gotta watch out for that. download some of the greasemonkey scripts. You need firefox and the greasemonkey plugin.

Penny Arcade Forums - View Single Post - Ikariam: Go to the new thread, don"t post here.

and

ikariam alarm and overview table &ndash; Userscripts.org

and becareful not to attack a single colony more then 6 times. You"re only allowed to attack a single colony 6 times. 7 or more is called bashing and it"s bannable offense.

Hippos II_foh

shitlord
Thanks for the tips, I"m glad you told me about the "bashing" thing because I was about to set up gold train where I just sent 1 troop over and over again and repeatedly bring back 8000 gold.

The script is very nice as well, makes things a whole lot easier so I don"t have to send a spy around to do the work for me.