Yahoo live epic fun

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah i used to think they did it cuz the girl was boring but they did it in the middle of the yada chick dropping trow with her ass and boobs in the cam and that reptar chick was holding them out all nite. im pretty sure the spammers are being jerks just to be jerks

Hippos II_foh

shitlord
is there a way to disable certain peoples cams so they dont pop up in your tray? i usually keep my tray empty and theres always somefag who keeps rejoining

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Hippos II said:
is there a way to disable certain peoples cams so they dont pop up in your tray? i usually keep my tray empty and theres always somefag who keeps rejoining
Not really.

It sucks that it"s still in Beta as there is many improvements needed, like being able to ignore someone in a channel other than your own. If you block someone in yours, they are still able to chat to you in another.

Another thing needed is a Favourites, for those of us that visit there regularly, we do actually have preffered cams we wish to view in our trays.

When you click the little "x" on their cam they dissapear and won"t return BUT they will if they disconnect or re-join.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah probably, shes been on for hours and at the beginning she was just chatting up peeps now she is flashing pubes and stuff. damn drunkards!

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Agraza said:
What for? D:

I got banned from the AXEdark channel yesterday for repeatedly saying "ugly fake breasts" in Spanish.

To be fair i was in the wrong, but what right minded company advertises themselves with surgically enhanced models on a Beta Live webcam chat

Oh, right ;]

Salshun_foh

shitlord
It"s funny the people questioning if they"re under 18 and then you notice how they"re rarely on passed 9. Fucking street lights came on, and they logged off.

we need more screens and vidcaps of the epicness...I am a dork and sleep during the latenights when all the fun seems to happen.

And dont bork it up by posting rule breaking things... ;-) The failcakes fail and win at the same time!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
PerritoBites said:
Can someone point in the right direction on how to cap live streams? I can"t find anything for free.
Print Screen key.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:
She looks 16 but i have no place to comment ^___^
He was referring to making references to a girl being underage, we are supposed to be on good behavior to keep FoH-forums out of unwanted trouble.

BTW welcome to to the rickshaw