Yahoo live epic fun

Hippos_foh

shitlord
We can"t pick and choose our yahoo live whores, we have to take what we can get.

And it looks like they made an update to the mainscreen GUI, wonder if anything else was changed.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
LIVE: iamkevinmcallister

She"s pretty :3

2lk779e.jpg

Been blowing bubbles with gum on cam lulz

2lk779e.jpg

Salshun_foh

shitlord
The problem with super skinny chicks is the lack of titties. If I can"t reach up a chick"s shirt and get a good handful I"m not interested. Their is no room in my bed for 2 fucking mosquito bites.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Salshun said:
The problem with super skinny chicks is the lack of titties. If I can"t reach up a chick"s shirt and get a good handful I"m not interested. Their is no room in my bed for 2 fucking mosquito bites.
See what i don"t understand is why is it always the girls thathaven"tgot the goods that show?

Rorek_foh

shitlord
She had some fair sized ones, was in that channel last night, occasionally the camera would go down some. Believe she was only 17 though and just being a cocktease, she was actually pretty boring.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
PerritoBites said:
Again, could anyone tell me how to cap video? (for free)
Step 1. Press the PRINT SCREEN KEY
Step 2. Press Ctrl-C (copies the pic you made in step1)
Step 3. Open Photoshop/Paint
Step 4. Paste
Step 5. Profit
Step 6. ????

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Was some racist skinhead bitch in a room. I was tempted to talk shit to her. She almost made me go all Mexican on her! lol I could have had epic lulz. Maybe next time.

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
No... you can capture a screenshot or you can capture a video... its not the same :/ When I say capture a video I don"t mean capture a screenshot! Can people not understand this? I"ve had to say this 3 times already and people still don"t get it... The fact that I am posting screenSHOTS isn"t good enough for people to realize that I can already take screenshots.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole.... but its just that people keep saying the same thing over and over...

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
PerritoBites said:
No... you can capture a screenshot or you can capture a video... its not the same :/ When I say capture a video I don"t mean capture a screenshot! Can people not understand this? I"ve had to say this 3 times already and people still don"t get it... The fact that I am posting screenSHOTS isn"t good enough for people to realize that I can already take screenshots.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole.... but its just that people keep saying the same thing over and over...
webcammax!

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
Ps, if you don"t believe that capture video is the correct term... then google it... And yeah you can say "why dont you google to find a program that does that". But I HAVE googled and I am unable to find it. That is why I am asking here...

Hippos_foh

shitlord
you can"t find it via internets search because you"re using the word capture like a stubborn tardburger, now if you used the word record you might stumble uponflv recorderwhich pops up on just about every sort of video and recorder search i do (in yahlewl) and its what i use.