Yahoo live epic fun

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Rofl she"s gone from not showing a goddamn thing, to glimpsing the ass, to showing the ass/tits, onto cam4ing it up complete with a toy in the span of a week.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
yeah, im recording for epicness i guess. this chick is relishing in this you can tell... in real life: a large american, on the internet: /b/ fantasy.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Merlot, Champange, Versecals, Heavypetting.

You all know who she is. The 50year old painted up like a teenager. Has big ol" fish eyes and what appears to be an extreme use of lipliner which she pouts non stop.

The reason for so many name changes? She or should i say he, tends to tease the camera with her oversized pants and shirt lifting. I have to give her points for having a decently worked stomach and legs for her age but isn"t it just a mere struggle to hold onto her youth. I can imagine her running on a treadmill at the gym, "I must look good for Yahoo".

Along with the pant flashing she tends to make out with her dog, letting it lick her all over the lips and well she does the same back. Her sexuality is continuously questioned as there always seems to be an old bulge hiding within the folds of her pants.

Minus the fake breasts, she looks just one of those nasty Milf"s.

The cause for this post? Well aside from her always bombarding me with inults whenever i join her channel, why? I have no idea. It"s just nasty to look at. She has been banned several times and Yahoo Live fails at keeping people out. She needs an IP ban or something better lulz. But what i ask of you is, flag her ^_____^ (Using the "harm to minors" usually works well).

I do realise i can"t force anyone to do this and many of you will probably disagree with me or ask me what my place is to say the above but heck, everyone has an opinion right? If you feel the same as i do, you"ll know what to do :]

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Banning anyone outside of them /b/ fucktards for spamming every single room is bullshit. Let people have their fun no matter their age.

Thats the only thing that bothers me is the fucking spamming of l;kjadfljkasdfl;jkasdfjklasdfjlk

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
I don"t appreciate her flipping out at me everytime i enter her channel. I guess you could say "Just don"t go there?" But whilst trying to hunt out people you regularly chat with or joining them there it"s hard to avoid.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:
I don"t appreciate her flipping out at me everytime i enter her channel. I guess you could say "Just don"t go there?" But whilst trying to hunt out people you regularly chat with or joining them there it"s hard to avoid.
Her channel her rules. They give her the tools to do as she pleases in there. 2 hatings dont make a right! lol

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
kcxiv said:
Her channel her rules. They give her the tools to do as she pleases in there. 2 hatings dont make a right! lol
Granted. She may do what she pleases but keeping within the rules of Yahoo. Why else do you think she"s been banned so many times?

If it was an attractive friendly girl i"d maybe let her slip, but it"s not.

It"s an offensive, dog snogging, unattractive trap, that looks like mutton dressed as lamb.

If anyone saw someone dressed/looking like that walking down the road in England she"d get rotten vegetables thrown at her.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I can"t stand stupid bitches who whine about things like eating an M&M off the floor then go and french their dog. It"s refreshing to see you take such a hard line on that.

I tend not to care, but I can"t take the hypocrisy. It"s one way or the other. Pets are nasty. You might as well lick their privates for them if you"re going to get in their face.

/pet peeve

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Agraza said:
I can"t stand stupid bitches who whine about things like eating an M&M off the floor then go and french their dog. It"s refreshing to see you take such a hard line on that.

I tend not to care, but I can"t take the hypocrisy. It"s one way or the other. Pets are nasty. You might as well lick their privates for them if you"re going to get in their face.

/pet peeve
I don"t understand how she assumes french kissing her dog is sexy? I must admit she gets some people egging her on but she seems to confuse them laughing their arses off at their screens with them genuinely enjoying it.

I mean who would want to kiss that afterwards?

Wurstsalat_foh

shitlord
Hippos said:
she may hit 200 viewers, i havent been watching for a while but this is what i capped about 10 mins ago.

shes a wild beast but like i said, we can"t pick and choose out livewhores.
Please no, what the hell.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Ugly chicks need to exist so you continue to realize just how hot yours are man. Furthermore you get to feel superior to the losers they"re with. It"s a win/win so long as you can avoid glancing upon their horrid flesh.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Alright, never tripped on that Merlot bitch, but she"s geeking. That bitch is on some kinda drug. Watching her is like a bad train wreck. I need to sleep, but she"s so fucked off, its entertaining.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Good for the gay folks i guess. Doesnt bother me none. I am not hardcore religious, but i would say i am a Christian, but as long as someone is happy and they arent out there trying to harm and kill anyone, then have fun.