Yahoo live epic fun

Hippos_foh

shitlord
those girls are back, and i"ve had a lot of johnnie walker black so this is going to be interesting.

i plan to be personally responsible for getting 3 (hopefully of age) girls to show tits.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
They"re all of age...and they"re rich daddy"s girls. I was calling the twin"s dad a fag earlier and they were flipping out.

Also, they believe themselves to be more educated than they actually are, based solely on the fact that one of them managed to graduate college in.../gasp 4 years.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
i really thought the on camera vom was gonna happen, i wanted her to barf on the asian more than I have wanted anything in my life

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe you guysarethe retards, but I"m not sure how anyone can even stand to be in a chat room with nothing but "show u breast" going by 12,000 times a minute. I was just in a channel with some dumbasses arguing over who was more popular..../b/ or FOHSS. /sigh

Jadn_foh

shitlord
No, it was more about which is better, not more popular. There"s a definite difference between the people in this thread and the random /b/tards

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
fuck that, i am turning it around for Vanguard on my main computer and on yahoo live on the 2nd computer. i just glance over every now and again

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I was there for the earlier stuff with those girls talking to some guy from Wales with no shirt on. They were horny as hell for the guy and the asian one couldn"t get away from talking to him lol. We were in his channel too trying talking shit about them. After they logged the first time he dropped the charade and started being honest about how retarded he thought they were.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I hate the bitches that get on and assume everyone on the internet is a loser. When they, themselves, are in fact on the internet too.

Rorek_foh

shitlord
Kaige said:
I was there for the earlier stuff with those girls talking to some guy from Wales with no shirt on. They were horny as hell for the guy and the asian one couldn"t get away from talking to him lol. We were in his channel too trying talking shit about them. After they logged the first time he dropped the charade and started being honest about how retarded he thought they were.
lol was in that guys channel all night shooting the shit, the girls came back drunk as fuck late in the evening and turned off cam after a bit, but then rejoined his channel lol.. he was like. "they"re back!" but didnt know they were in his channel, they got pissed off and logged ha.